Archival Storage Piscataway, NJ
Archival Storage in Piscataway, NJ. When it comes to priceless, rare, and important objects, you can’t leave anything to chance. Darwin Chambers has been an innovative designer, manufacturer, and installer of archival storage rooms and chambers in Piscataway, NJ for more than two decades. Our chambers and rooms have excellent temperature control that guarantees your items will be protected. We offer exemplary and unsurpassed precision, longevity, and customer care. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are custom-built for each Piscataway, NJ client, and our chambers all come with a variety of optional features and custom options too. For archival storage in Piscataway, NJ, call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Piscataway, NJ Archival Storage
We design and manufacture walk-in rooms and environmental chambers for many different types of companies, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made precisely for a customer’s needs. When it comes to archival storage of invaluable media and documents, Darwin Chambers will get to understand your needs to find the perfect configurations to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are perfect for:
- Rare books and other paper documents: Books are sensitive to temperature and humidity changes, and should remain at stable temperatures. Sunlight, dust, insects, and other natural elements can all harm old books. Humidity of more than 35%RH can result in mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be maintained at consistent temperatures and away from outside pollutants. While paper and plastic solutions exist that may protect photographs from mold and sunlight, both have their disadvantages.
- Paintings: Both wood and canvas paintings split or warp when subjected to temperature or humidity fluctuations. Light and dust can also damage the paint.
- Films and microfiche: Films are disposed to a sort of decay referred to as “vinegar syndrome” if preserved inadequately. The Image Permanence Institute advises storing certain types of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which Darwin Chambers’s versatile line of archival storage units is more than capable of.
The standard is to store books, paper, and paintings at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are kept at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. Even so, our archival storage in Piscataway, NJ are capable of exceptional temperature control anywhere from 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F)with a precision within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Humidification is rare for storing artifacts, but we can tack on that humidification capabilities for unconventional archival storage uses.
In addition to keeping a stable temperature and keeping the objects free of mold, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers in Piscataway, NJ will keep your valuables safe from fires, pollutants, or other man-made threats. Each one our archival storage rooms and chambers comply with NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Furthermore, we install a personnel emergency alarm in every walk-in room, complete with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will set off both an audible and visual alarm. Our units also come with LED lights that produce less radiant heat and more light with less energy than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will also be great for your bottom line. Call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 for archival storage chambers or rooms that will preserve your books, paintings, photographs, or films as long as required.
Check out the following links to see the complete spec list and optional features of our archival storage in Piscataway, NJ:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Advantages to Darwin Chambers’s Archival Storage in Piscataway, NJ
Besides our high quality archival storage systems, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services to our Piscataway, NJ archival storage clients that help set us apart from other providers. Whatever your company’s restraints or specific requirements, we have a solution that works.
If you don’t have the room at your Piscataway, NJ facility, we can store your artifacts for you. We’ll provide the space and environmental specifications that you require. We keep an eye on our chambers and walk-in rooms at all hours of the day to make sure they’re at the correct temperature and humidity, and have backup generators onsite so your items will never be endangered by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We partner with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the few financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. The benefits of leasing with a buy-out or financing are:
- Simpler budgeting
- Minimal upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can acquire multiple units at the same time
- Section 179 of the IRS Code permits you to deduct the full cost of new property
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered systems that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. You give us the dimensions you need and we will give you a list of our closest options. Once you place your order we’ll work on getting technicians to your Piscataway, NJ location for the installation as soon as possible.
Other reasons to choose Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Piscataway, NJ are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help safeguard your archival storage chamber or room and give you peace of mind.
- Calibration to verify our archival storage systems meet the specifications you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, complete with documented records that the design, manufacture, and installation of your archival storage unit are up to the standards you need them to be.
- Service Plans for when you need your unit repaired, or need any of the previously mentioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens so your archival storage unit is easy to and you have sufficient logging of data.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will not become obsolete with the introduction of new best practices or regulations.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to suppress the spread of harmful contaminants.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Piscataway, NJ:
Piscataway, NJ Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in numerous industries in Piscataway, NJ, across the United States, and all over the world. All of our archival storage units are made specifically for individual clients and their needs. All of our staff and technicians are appropriately certified and credentialed and can give you customized troubleshooting, 24/7. For dependable, efficient, and accurate archival storage in Piscataway, NJ with exceptional customer service, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.