Archival Storage Anaheim, CA
Archival Storage in Anaheim, CA. You can’t take any chances on quality when it comes to preserving priceless, rare, or important items. Darwin Chambers has been an industry leader in archival storage units in Anaheim, CA for more than 20 years. Our units have only the best temperature and humidity control so you get the best results. We offer exemplary and unrivaled accuracy, durability, and ability to offer customized solutions to our clients. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are personalized for each Anaheim, CA client, and our chambers all come with numerous optional features and custom options too. If you require archival storage in Anaheim, CA, reach out to us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Anaheim, CA Archival Storage
We design and manufacture walk-in rooms and environmental chambers for many different fields, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made exactly for a client’s needs. In the matter of archival storage of invaluable media and books, Darwin Chambers will get to know your needs to find the perfect configurations to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are ideal for:
- Old books and other paper documents: Books easily damaged due to temperature and humidity changes, and should remain at steady temperatures. Outside contaminants such as dust, sunlight, or insects can harm old books. Humidity of over 35%RH can lead to mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be maintained at steady temperatures and away from outside impurities. While paper and plastic solutions exist that may protect photographs from dust and sunlight, an archival storage chamber is the only way to guarantee that they will not be damaged.
- Paintings: Both panel paintings and canvas paintings crack or misshape when subjected to temperature or humidity changes. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are susceptible to a sort of decay known as “vinegar syndrome” if preserved improperly. The Image Permanence Institute recommends storing certain kind of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which which makes Darwin Chambers’s versatile line of archival storage units the perfect fit for your film storing needs.
The standard is to store books, paper, and paintings at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are kept at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. However, our archival storage in Anaheim, CA are capable of phenomenal temperature control between 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F)with a precision within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Humidification is uncommon for storing items, but we can add that humidification capabilities for unconventional archival storage uses.
Besides maintaining a consistent temperature and keeping the objects free of dust, light, or water damage, our archival storage rooms in Anaheim, CA will keep your documents safe from fires, pollutants, or other man-made threats. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers adhere to NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Furthermore, we install a personnel emergency alarm in every walk-in room, with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will set off both an audible and visual alarm. We use LED lights that give off less radiant heat and more light with less energy than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will also be great for your bottom line. Reach out to Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 to guarantee that your items in Anaheim, CA are kept safe as long as you need them to be.
Check out the following links to see the full spec list and optional features of our archival storage in Anaheim, CA:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Benefits of Choosing Darwin Chambers for Your Archival Storage in Anaheim, CA
In addition to our high quality archival storage systems, Darwin Chambers offers numerous services to our Anaheim, CA archival storage clients that help set us apart from other providers. No matter your company’s limitations or individual requirements, we have a solution that works.
We have archival storage space at our own facility for our Anaheim, CA clients that do not currently have room themselves. We have the space and environmental specifications that you require. We observe our chambers and walk-in rooms 24/7 to ensure they’re at the temperature and humidity required, and have backup generators onsite so your artifacts will never be put at risk by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We work with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the only financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. The advantages to leasing with a buy-out or financing are:
- Easier budgeting
- Lower upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can acquire multiple pieces of equipment at the same time
- Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct the full cost of new property
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered rooms and chambers that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. You give us the dimensions you need and we will give you a list of our closest options. After you place your order, we’ll consult with our Walk-In Manager to get the room or chamber installed at your Anaheim, CA site as soon as possible.
Other reasons to choose Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Anaheim, CA are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help shield your archival storage chamber or room and put you at ease.
- Calibration to confirm our archival storage systems meet the standard you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, so you have records and documentation demonstrating that your system is working as intended.
- Service Plans for when you need your unit repaired, or need any of the previously mentioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens so your archival storage unit is easy to and you have sufficient logging of data.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will still adhere to codes and regulations that haven’t been implemented yet.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to prohibit the growth of damaging mold, mildew, or bacteria.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Anaheim, CA:
Anaheim, CA Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in many different industries in Anaheim, CA, nationwide, and around the globe. All of our archival storage units are made specifically for individual clients and their needs. All of our staff and technicians are aptly certified and credentialed and can give you personalized solutions, 24/7. For reliable, efficient, and precise archival storage in Anaheim, CA with outstanding customer service, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.