The Environmental Chamber
An environmental chamber is an incredibly useful and important tool. Also known as an environmental test chamber or a climate or climatic chamber, an environmental chamber is an enclosure used to test the effects of specific environmental conditions on a specimen. Environmental chambers allow the user to specify, control, and monitor exact conditions such as temperature, humidity, and air pressure. They are used to test the effects of such environmental conditions on industrial products, materials, devices, and biological items.
Darwin Chambers is proud to provide professionals in many different industries with their environmental chamber needs. Our line of environmental chambers, including reach-in and walk-in models constructed to your custom specifications, are the best in the industry. We have been the proven leader for all environmental control products for more than twenty years. Our clients in all industries, including agriculture, industrial production, medicine, and consumer goods, have consistently chosen Darwin Chambers for our elegant designs, custom solutions, specialized support and customer service, energy efficiency, and unbeatable performance and quality.
Are you in need of a precise, easy-to-use, reliable environmental chamber for your specimen or product testing or storage needs? A Darwin Chambers environmental chamber is the only type of environmental chamber you will ever need. Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us to learn more and to order the perfect environmental chamber for you right away.
Applications for Environmental Chambers
Environmental chambers are used in a wide range of industries for critical testing needs. Darwin Chambers’ state-of-the-art environmental chambers are reliable devices using the best possible technology. You can use a Darwin environmental chamber as stand-alone testing for environmental effects on specimens or for simulating exact conditions to prepare and test products and materials. Each environmental chamber is well-equipped for any testing application, from safety testing of lithium batteries, shelf-life testing on pharmaceuticals, durability testing of aerospace and biotech materials, and more. Environmental chambers can also be used for the storage of heat and humidity-sensitive items.
We have engineered and manufactured a wide range of environmental chambers for various uses. Our expert technicians are available to assist you in making the best decision for your environmental chamber needs. For your convenience, we carry both reach-in environmental chambers as well as large-capacity walk-in environmental chambers available with customization options. Whether you need climate control within limited space or need to store large quantities of samples, Darwin Chambers
Environmental Chamber Features
Making a decision on equipment such as an environmental chamber can be difficult. You need your environmental chamber to deliver on performance with exact and precise control over various conditions, and you don’t want to be hassled with performance issues or frequent break-downs or troublesome repairs. With Darwin Chambers’ environmental reach-in and walk-in chambers, you can be confident that they will perform to your standards and exceed your expectations. Our chambers are equipped with many features and advantages.
Advantages of Darwin Chambers environmental chamber products include, but are not limited to:
- Superior control and uniformity: The ultrasonic humidification system allows for meticulous control of humidity, avoiding the formation of problematic hot spots within the chamber. All systems are manufactured with microprocessor controls allowing for at-sensor control of ±0.2°C and ±0.3%RH.
- Proven controllers: Unlike many other similar products, we employ the use of standard controls manufactured by Fuji Electric. Perfect for an environmental chamber, these controllers have been widely used in innumerable installations and have been extensively proven to be of the highest quality and reliability. Many functions come standard, and our systems also support other manufacturers’ controllers depending on your needs.
- Quiet operation: Darwin Chambers systems are barely noticeable in a laboratory or other settings. Our high-efficiency DC fans keep the chamber running quietly.
- Energy efficiency: Our environmental chambers operate with precision using a lower amount of energy than comparable systems from competitors and are less demanding on building utilities. Our chambers are supplied with LED lights, further maximizing energy efficiency and reducing heat production. This leads to up to hundreds of thousands of dollars in energy savings each year.
- Plug and play capability: Our systems have simple connections that allow for easy installation, replacement, and relocation
- Ease of repairs: Optional features such as redundant refrigerations systems ensure uninterrupted control of exact environmental conditions. In our walk-in models, systems can be isolated so as not to force the entire chamber out of service during necessary repairs.
The environmental chambers produced by Darwin Chambers come standard with many other important features, like high/low alarms and corrosion-resistant materials, with the option for additional useful features, such as antimicrobial coated handles, remote monitoring, and extended temperature and humidity range capabilities.
Environmental Chamber Services
In addition to designing, engineering, developing, and constructing reach-in and walk-in environmental chambers to your custom specifications, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services for your environmental chamber, for your convenience and to allow the use of our environmental chambers in even the strictest applications. Learn more about the following services for your environmental chamber. You can find additional features and options specific to our reach-in environmental chambers and our walk-in environmental chamber rooms.
- Maintenance – Darwin Chambers offers preventative maintenance package options to ensure the ongoing efficacy and longevity of your Darwin Chambers product. Your maintenance package may cover a complete examination, including a control panel check-out, humidifier check-out, desiccant dryer check-out, and condensing unit or plenum check-out.
- Calibration & Testing – Darwin Chambers is cognizant of the critical importance the calibration of your equipment plays in your industry. We use extremely exact standards that ensure the most accurate calibration and guarantee that our products will be calibrated to the standards of the National Institute of Standards and Technology, or NIST. Specific verifications are available for your unique needs.
- Qualification & Validation – We work with you closely throughout the process from choosing the right environmental chamber products for your needs, installing them, and using them. Ours is a three-part qualification package, making it a true and complete qualification service. We will work with you on all the testing and provide the necessary documentation for Installation Qualification, Operational Qualification, and Performance Qualification.
Order Your Environmental Chamber | Darwin Chambers
For the most precise control, best customized design, and most responsive service in environmental chambers and other systems, Darwin Chambers is the only choice. We are proud to bring innovation and quality to professionals in all industries that help you achieve the life-saving and life-changing work you do every day. Are you ready to work with the best equipment available by ordering your custom environmental chamber from Darwin Chambers? Call us at (877) 783-6774 or contact us now. Our experts will be happy to discuss your needs and help you find the best environmental chamber for your needs.