Archival Storage Albuquerque, NM
Archival Storage in Albuquerque, NM. You can’t take any chances on quality when it comes to preserving priceless, rare, or important items. Darwin Chambers has been an innovative designer, manufacturer, and installer of archival storage units in Albuquerque, NM for more than two decades. Our chambers and rooms have only the best temperature and humidity control so you get the best results. We offer exemplary and unparalleled accuracy, reliability, and ability to offer customized solutions to our clients. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are tailored for each Albuquerque, NM client, and our chambers all come with numerous optional features and custom options as well. For archival storage in Albuquerque, NM, reach out to us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Albuquerque, NM Archival Storage
We work for a variety of different types of businesses, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made exactly for a customer’s needs. When it comes to archival storage of priceless media and artifacts, Darwin Chambers will get to know your needs to find the perfect features to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are perfect for:
- Old books and other paper documents: Books reactive to temperature and humidity changes, and should remain at steady temperatures. Outside pollutants such as dust, sunlight, or insects can harm old books. Humidity of over 35%RH can cause mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be maintained at stable temperatures and away from outside pollutants. While there are paper and plastic cases that may protect photographs from grime and sunlight, there are downsides to both.
- Paintings: Both panel paintings and canvas paintings crack or bend when subjected to temperature or humidity fluctuations. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are susceptible to a sort of decay called “vinegar syndrome” if stored improperly. The Image Permanence Institute endorses storing specific types of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which Darwin Chambers’s flexible line of archival storage units is more than capable of.
Generally, books, paper, and paintings are preserved at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are kept at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. Even so, our archival storage in Albuquerque, NM are capable of remarkable temperature control between 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F)with a precision within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Most artifacts do not necessitate humidification to be correctly preserved, but we can add that humidification systems for unusual archival storage applications.
Besides keeping a steady environment and keeping the objects free of dust, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers and rooms in Albuquerque, NM will keep your artifacts safe from fires, pollutants, or any other non-natural occurrences. Each one our archival storage rooms and chambers abide by NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Also, all of our walk-in rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm, with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will trigger both an audible and visual alarm. All of our units have LED lights that give off less radiant heat and more light with less energy than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will be as cost-effective as possible. Reach out to Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 for archival storage chambers or rooms that will preserve your books, paintings, photographs, or films as long as required.
Check out the following links to see the full specifications and optional features of our archival storage in Albuquerque, NM:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Benefits of Darwin Chambers’s Archival Storage in Albuquerque, NM
Besides accuracy, durability, and versatility, Darwin Chambers offers a variety of services to our Albuquerque, NM archival storage clients that help set us apart from other providers. Regardless of your company’s limitations or individual needs, we will find a solution that works.
If you don’t have the room at your Albuquerque, NM facility, we can store your artifacts for you. We have the space and environmental specifications that you require. We monitor our chambers and walk-in rooms 24/7 to ensure they’re at the temperature and humidity required, and our backup generators guarantee that your items will never be compromised by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We partner with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the only financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. The benefits of leasing with a buy-out or financing are:
- Easier budgeting
- Lower upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can obtain multiple units at the same time
- Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct the full cost of new equipment
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered units that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. We have a variety of pre-made archival storage units, and we will give you a full list of the ones that fit your needs. After you place your order, we’ll consult with our Walk-In Manager to get the room or chamber installed at your Albuquerque, NM site as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Albuquerque, NM are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help shield your investment and provide peace of mind.
- Calibration to verify our archival storage systems meet the requirements you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, so you have records and documentation demonstrating that your system is working as intended.
- Service Plans for when you need your unit repaired, or need any of the aforementioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens to ensure ease of use and sufficient logging of data.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will still comply with codes and regulations that haven’t been implemented yet.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to prohibit the growth of damaging mold, mildew, or bacteria.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Albuquerque, NM:
Albuquerque, NM Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in many different industries in Albuquerque, NM, nationwide, and around the globe. We customize each one of our archival storage units to each client’s particular needs. All of our staff and technicians are aptly certified and credentialed and can give you personalized troubleshooting, 24/7. For dependable, efficient, and accurate archival storage in Albuquerque, NM with outstanding customer service, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.