Archival Storage Phoenix, AZ
Archival Storage in Phoenix, AZ. When it comes to priceless, rare, and important media, you can’t leave anything to chance. Darwin Chambers has been an industry leader in archival storage rooms and chambers in Phoenix, AZ for over 20 years. Our chambers and rooms have only the best temperature and humidity control so you get the best results. We offer flawless and unequaled accuracy, reliability, and ability to offer customized solutions to our clients. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are custom-built for each Phoenix, AZ client’s individual needs, and our chambers all come with many available features and custom options too. If you require archival storage in Phoenix, AZ, call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Phoenix, AZ Archival Storage
We work for many different types of businesses, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made exactly for a client’s requirements. When it comes to archival storage of invaluable media and artifacts, Darwin Chambers will get to understand your needs to find the perfect settings to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are ideally suited for:
- Old books and other paper documents: Books easily damaged due to temperature and humidity changes, and should remain at stable temperatures. Sunlight, dust, insects, and other natural elements can all degrade old books. Humidity of over 35%RH can lead to mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be kept at steady temperatures and away from outside contaminants. While paper and plastic solutions exist that may protect photographs from insects and sunlight, an archival storage chamber is the only way to guarantee that they will not be damaged.
- Paintings: Both wood and canvas paintings split or misshape when subjected to temperature or humidity shifts. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are susceptible to a sort of decay known as “vinegar syndrome” if preserved incorrectly. The Image Permanence Institute suggests storing specific sorts of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which which makes Darwin Chambers’s versatile line of archival storage units the perfect fit for your film storing needs.
Generally, books, paper, and paintings are kept at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are kept at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. Even so, our archival storage in Phoenix, AZ are capable of remarkable temperature control between 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F)with a precision within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Humidification is uncommon for storing artifacts, but we can tack on that feature for unconventional archival storage utilization.
Beyond maintaining a steady temperature and keeping the objects safe from mold, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers and rooms in Phoenix, AZ will keep your artifacts safe from fires, pollutants, or any other non-natural occurrences. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers comply with NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Also, we install a personnel emergency alarm in every walk-in room, with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will set off both an audible and visual alarm. All of our units have LED lights that are much more energy efficient than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will be as cost-effective as possible. Get in touch with Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 to guarantee that your items in Phoenix, AZ are preserved as long as you need them to be.
Click on the links below to see the complete spec list and optional features of our archival storage in Phoenix, AZ:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Advantages to Choosing Darwin Chambers for Your Archival Storage in Phoenix, AZ
Besides precision, durability, and versatility, Darwin Chambers offers many different services to our Phoenix, AZ archival storage clients that help set us apart from other manufacturers. No matter your company’s limitations or specific requirements, we work with you to find the best archival storage options for you.
We have archival storage space at our own facility for our Phoenix, AZ clients that do not currently have room themselves. We have the space and environmental specifications that you need. We keep an eye on our chambers and walk-in rooms 24/7 to confirm they’re at the temperature and humidity required, and our backup generators guarantee that your items will never be jeopardized by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We work with Leaf Commercial Capital to help clients get the archival storage system they need regardless of their budget. The advantages to leasing with a buy-out or financing are:
- Simpler budgeting
- Minimal upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can acquire multiple systems at the same time
- Section 179 of the IRS Code permits you to deduct the full cost of new property
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered units that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. We have a variety of pre-made archival storage units, and we will give you a full list of the ones that fit your needs. After you place your order, we’ll consult with our Walk-In Manager to get the room or chamber installed at your Phoenix, AZ site as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Phoenix, AZ are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help shield your investment and put you at ease.
- Calibration to ensure our archival storage systems are running to the standard you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, so you have records and documentation demonstrating that your unit is functioning as intended.
- Service Plans to troubleshoot and repair any issues, or need any of the previously mentioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens so your archival storage unit is easy to and you have sufficient data records.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will not become obsolete with the introduction of new best practices or regulations.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to impede the growth of harmful mold, mildew, or bacteria.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Phoenix, AZ:
Phoenix, AZ Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers has been an industry leader in all environmental chambers for over 20 years in Phoenix, AZ, nationwide, and around the globe. All of our archival storage units are made specifically for individual clients and their needs. All of our staff and technicians are appropriately certified and credentialed and can give you customized troubleshooting, 24/7. For an archival storage company in Phoenix, AZ that gets great results and treats its customers the right way, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.