Archival Storage Orlando, FL
Archival Storage in Orlando, FL. You can’t gamble on quality when it comes to preserving invaluable, rare, or important artifacts. Darwin Chambers has been an innovative designer, manufacturer, and installer of archival storage units in Orlando, FL for over two decades. Our chambers and rooms have only the best temperature and humidity control so you get the best results. We offer flawless and unmatched accuracy, durability, and ability to offer customized solutions to our clients. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are custom-built for each Orlando, FL client’s unique needs, and our chambers all come with a variety of optional features and custom options too. For archival storage in Orlando, FL, reach out to us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Orlando, FL Archival Storage
We work for a variety of different industries, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made precisely for a client’s requirements. When it comes to archival storage of invaluable media and books, Darwin Chambers will get to know your needs to find the perfect features to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are perfectly suited for:
- Old books and other paper documents: Books easily damaged due to temperature and humidity changes, and should remain at steady temperatures. Sunlight, dust, insects, and other natural elements can all harm old books. Humidity of more than 35%RH can lead to mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be maintained at consistent temperatures and away from outside impurities. While there are paper and plastic cases that may protect photographs from dust and sunlight, an archival storage chamber is the only way to guarantee that they will not be damaged.
- Paintings: Both panel paintings and canvas paintings split or warp in response to temperature or humidity fluctuations. Light and dust can also damage the paint.
- Films and microfiche: Films are susceptible to a sort of decay known as “vinegar syndrome” if preserved inadequately. The Image Permanence Institute endorses storing certain kind of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which Darwin Chambers’s flexible line of archival storage units is more than capable of.
The standard is to preserve books, paper, and paintings at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are preserved at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. Even so, our archival storage in Orlando, FL are capable of phenomenal temperature control between 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F)with a precision within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Humidification is rare for storing artifacts, but we can add that feature for atypical archival storage implementations.
Beyond maintaining a steady environment and keeping the objects free of mold, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers and rooms in Orlando, FL will keep your artifacts safe from fires, pollutants, or any other non-natural occurrences. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers abide by NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Additionally, we install a personnel emergency alarm in every walk-in room, with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will set off both an audible and visual alarm. Our units also come with LED lights that use much less energy than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will be as cost-effective as possible. Contact Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 to guarantee that your artifacts in Orlando, FL are kept safe as long as you need them to be.
Take a look at the links below to see the full spec list and optional features of our archival storage in Orlando, FL:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Benefits of Darwin Chambers’s Archival Storage in Orlando, FL
Besides our high quality products, Darwin Chambers offers various services to our Orlando, FL archival storage clients that help set us apart from other providers. Regardless of your company’s restraints or specific requirements, we have the best archival storage options for you.
If you lack the room at your Orlando, FL facility, we can store your artifacts for you. We’ll provide the space and environmental specifications that you require. We keep an eye on our chambers and walk-in rooms 24/7 to make sure they’re at the temperature and humidity required, and have backup generators onsite so your items will never be endangered by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We partner with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the only financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. Some great reasons to lease with a buy-out or finance are:
- Easier budgeting
- Minimal upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can purchase multiple systems at once
- Section 179 of the IRS Code permits you to deduct the full cost of new property
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered systems that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. We have a variety of pre-made archival storage units, and we will give you a full list of the ones that fit your needs. Once you place your order we’ll work on getting technicians to your Orlando, FL site for the installation as soon as possible.
Other reasons to choose Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Orlando, FL are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help shield your investment and put you at ease.
- Calibration to verify our archival storage systems are working to the specifications you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, so you have records and documentation demonstrating that your system is working as intended.
- Service Plans for when you need your unit repaired, or need any of the aforementioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens so your archival storage unit is easy to and you have adequate logging of data.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will not become obsolete with the introduction of new best practices or regulations.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to prevent the spread of damaging contaminants.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Orlando, FL:
Orlando, FL Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in a variety of industries in Orlando, FL, nationwide, and all over the world. All of our archival storage units are made specifically for individual clients and their needs. All of our staff and technicians are properly certified and credentialed and can give you personalized troubleshooting, 24/7. For an archival storage company in Orlando, FL that gets great results and treats its customers the right way, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.