Archival Storage Miami, FL
Archival Storage in Miami, FL. You can’t take any chances on quality when it comes to preserving invaluable, rare, or important items. Darwin Chambers has been an innovative designer, manufacturer, and installer of archival storage rooms and chambers in Miami, FL for more than 20 years. Our chambers and rooms have only the best temperature and humidity control so you get the best results. We offer exemplary and unparalleled accuracy, durability, and ability to offer customized solutions to our clients. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are customized for each Miami, FL client, and our chambers all come with a variety of optional features and custom options too. For archival storage in Miami, FL, call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Miami, FL Archival Storage
We design and manufacture walk-in rooms and environmental chambers for numerous different types of businesses, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made precisely for a customer’s requirements. When it comes to archival storage of invaluable media and documents, Darwin Chambers will get to know your needs to find the perfect settings to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are perfectly suited for:
- Old books and other paper documents: Books reactive to temperature and humidity changes, and should be maintained at consistent temperatures within the correct range. Outside contaminants such as dust, sunlight, or insects can damage old books. Humidity of over 35%RH can lead to mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be maintained at consistent temperatures and away from outside pollutants. While paper and plastic solutions exist that may protect photographs from insects and sunlight, there are downsides to both.
- Paintings: Both panel paintings and canvas paintings split or bend when subjected to temperature or humidity shifts. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are susceptible to a kind of decay called “vinegar syndrome” if stored incorrectly. The Image Permanence Institute endorses storing specific sorts of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which which makes Darwin Chambers’s flexible line of archival storage units the perfect fit for your film storing needs.
Usually, books, paper, and paintings are preserved at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are preserved at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. Even so, our archival storage in Miami, FL can be calibrated to temperature control between 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F). Our archival storage units have precise temperature control within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Humidification is rare for storing items, but we can tack on that feature for unusual archival storage utilization.
Beyond keeping a consistent temperature and keeping the objects safe from mold, light, or water damage, our archival storage rooms in Miami, FL will keep your items safe from fires, pollutants, or other man-made risks. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers follow NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Also, all of our walk-in rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm, with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will set off both an audible and visual alarm. All of our units have LED lights that use much less energy than fluorescent bulbs, so your artifact preservation will also be great for your bottom line. Reach out to Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 for archival storage chambers or rooms that will preserve your books, paintings, photographs, or films as long as required.
Click on the following links to see the full specifications and optional features of our archival storage in Miami, FL:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Advantages to Choosing Darwin Chambers for Your Archival Storage in Miami, FL
In addition to precision, durability, and versatility, Darwin Chambers offers many different services to our Miami, FL archival storage clients that help set us apart from other providers. No matter your company’s restraints or individual requirements, we will find a solution that works.
If you don’t have the space at your Miami, FL facility, we can store your items for you. We’ll provide the space and environmental specifications that you require. We monitor our chambers and walk-in rooms around the clock to confirm they’re at the temperature and humidity required, and our backup generators guarantee that your items will never be jeopardized by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We work with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the few financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. Some great reasons to lease with a buy-out or finance are:
- Simpler budgeting
- Lower upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can purchase multiple systems at once
- Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct the full cost of new equipment
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered units that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. We have a variety of pre-made archival storage units, and we will give you a full list of the ones that fit your needs. Once you place your order we’ll work on getting technicians to your Miami, FL site for the installation as soon as possible.
Other reasons to choose Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Miami, FL are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help protect your investment and put you at ease.
- Calibration to confirm our archival storage systems are running to the requirements you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, so you have records and documentation demonstrating that your unit is functioning as intended.
- Service Plans to troubleshoot and repair any issues, or need any of the previously mentioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens so your archival storage unit is easy to and you have complete logging of data.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will not become obsolete with the introduction of new best practices or regulations.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to prohibit the spread of damaging contaminants.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Miami, FL:
Miami, FL Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in numerous industries in Miami, FL, nationwide, and around the globe. We tailor each one of our archival storage units to each client’s particular needs. All of our staff and technicians are properly certified and credentialed and can give you customized troubleshooting, 24/7. For reliable, efficient, and precise archival storage in Miami, FL with outstanding customer service, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.