Archival Storage Cancun, Mexico
Archival Storage in Cancun, Mexico. When it comes to priceless, rare, and important artifacts, you can’t leave anything to chance. Darwin Chambers has been an industry leader in archival storage rooms and chambers in Cancun, Mexico for more than two decades. Our units have excellent temperature control that ensures your items will be preserved. We offer flawless and unparalleled precision, durability, and customer service. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are tailored for each Cancun, Mexico client’s individual needs, and our chambers all come with a variety of available features and custom options as well. If you need archival storage in Cancun, Mexico, reach out to us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Cancun, Mexico Archival Storage
We design and manufacture walk-in rooms and environmental chambers for a variety of different types of businesses, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made specifically for a client’s needs. With regards to archival storage of invaluable media and documents, Darwin Chambers will work with you to find the perfect settings to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are ideal for:
- Rare books and other paper documents: Books easily damaged due to temperature and humidity changes, and should be maintained at consistent temperatures within the correct range. Outside impurities such as dust, sunlight, or insects can damage old books. Humidity of more than 35%RH can result in mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books remain in their present state.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be kept at consistent temperatures and will deteriorate if introduced to outside pollutants. While there are paper and plastic cases that may protect photographs from grime and sunlight, an archival storage chamber is the only way to guarantee that they will not be damaged.
- Paintings: Both wood and canvas paintings crack or distort in reaction to temperature or humidity fluctuations. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are disposed to a type of decay called “vinegar syndrome” if stored incorrectly. The Image Permanence Institute suggests storing certain kind of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which Darwin Chambers’s versatile line of archival storage units is more than capable of.
The standard is to store books, paper, and paintings at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are kept at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. However, our archival storage in Cancun, Mexico can be calibrated to temperature control anywhere from 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F). Our archival storage units have precise temperature control within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Humidification is uncommon for storing artifacts, but we can add that humidification capabilities for unconventional archival storage utilization.
Beyond keeping a steady temperature and keeping the objects free of dust, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers and rooms in Cancun, Mexico will keep your artifacts safe from fires, pollutants, or any other non-natural occurrences. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers abide by NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Also, all of our walk-in rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm, complete with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will trigger both an audible and visual alarm. All of our units have LED lights that are much more energy efficient than fluorescent bulbs, so your artifact preservation will also be great for your bottom line. Get in touch with Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 to ensure that your items in Cancun, Mexico are preserved as long as you need them to be.
Take a look at the following links to see the full specifications and optional features of our archival storage in Cancun, Mexico:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Advantages to Choosing Darwin Chambers for Your Archival Storage in Cancun, Mexico
Besides our high quality products, Darwin Chambers offers top-notch customer service and many different service options throughout the lifespan of your unit. Regardless of your company’s limitations or specific needs, we will find a solution that works.
If you lack the room at your Cancun, Mexico facility, we can store your artifacts for you. We’ll provide the space and environmental specifications that you need. We keep an eye on our chambers and walk-in rooms 24/7 to make sure they’re at the appropriate temperature and humidity, and our backup generators guarantee that your artifacts will never be compromised by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We work with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the only financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. The benefits of leasing with a buy-out or financing are:
- Simpler budgeting
- Lower upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can purchase multiple units at the same time
- Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct the full cost of new property
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered systems that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. We have a variety of pre-made archival storage units, and we will give you a full list of the ones that fit your needs. After you place your order, we’ll consult with our Walk-In Manager to get the room or chamber installed at your Cancun, Mexico site as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Cancun, Mexico are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help safeguard your investment and put you at ease.
- Calibration to confirm our archival storage systems meet the requirements you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, so you have records and documentation demonstrating that your system is functioning as intended.
- Service Plans for when you need your unit repaired, or need any of the above services.
- Virtual Touchscreens to ensure ease of use and complete data records.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will not become obsolete with the introduction of new best practices or regulations.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to impede the growth of harmful mold, mildew, or bacteria.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Cancun, Mexico:
Cancun, Mexico Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers has been an industry leader in all environmental chambers for over 20 years in Cancun, Mexico, nationwide, and around the globe. We tailor each one of our archival storage units to each client’s particular needs. All of our staff and technicians are appropriately certified and credentialed and can give you personalized troubleshooting, 24/7. For an archival storage company in Cancun, Mexico that gets great results and treats its customers the right way, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.