Archival Storage Sacramento, CA
Archival Storage in Sacramento, CA. You can’t take any chances on quality when it comes to preserving priceless, rare, or important items. Darwin Chambers has been an innovative designer, manufacturer, and installer of archival storage rooms and chambers in Sacramento, CA for over 20 years. Our units have exceptional temperature control that guarantees your items will be preserved. We offer exemplary and unrivaled accuracy, durability, and customer care. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are customized for each Sacramento, CA client’s individual needs, and our chambers all come with numerous optional features and custom options too. If you need archival storage in Sacramento, CA, get in touch with us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Sacramento, CA Archival Storage
We work for a variety of different industries, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made precisely for a client’s needs. When it comes to archival storage of invaluable media and documents, Darwin Chambers will get to know your needs to find the perfect settings to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are ideally suited for:
- Old books and other paper documents: Books easily damaged due to temperature and humidity changes, and should be maintained at steady temperatures. Outside pollutants such as dust, sunlight, or insects can harm old books. Humidity of over 35%RH can cause mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be maintained at steady temperatures and will deteriorate if exposed to outside impurities. While paper and plastic solutions exist that may protect photographs from grime and sunlight, there are downsides to both.
- Paintings: Both panel paintings and canvas paintings split or bend when subjected to temperature or humidity variations. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are disposed to a sort of decay called “vinegar syndrome” if stored improperly. The Image Permanence Institute recommends storing certain kind of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which Darwin Chambers’s versatile line of archival storage units is more than capable of.
The standard is to keep books, paper, and paintings at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are preserved at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. However, our archival storage in Sacramento, CA are capable of phenomenal temperature control between 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F)with an accuracy within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Humidification is rare for storing items, but we can add that humidification systems for unconventional archival storage utilization.
Besides maintaining a steady temperature and keeping the objects free of mold, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers in Sacramento, CA will keep your artifacts safe from fires, pollutants, or other man-made threats. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers comply with NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Furthermore, all of our walk-in rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm, complete with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will set off both an audible and visual alarm. We use LED lights that are much more energy efficient than fluorescent bulbs, so your artifact preservation will also be great for your bottom line. Call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 to guarantee that your artifacts in Sacramento, CA are kept safe as long as you need them to be.
Click on the following links to see the full specifications and optional features of our archival storage in Sacramento, CA:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Advantages to Choosing Darwin Chambers for Your Archival Storage in Sacramento, CA
In addition to precision, durability, and versatility, Darwin Chambers offers various services to our Sacramento, CA archival storage clients that help set us apart from other providers. Whatever your company’s restraints or specific requirements, we have the best archival storage options for you.
We have archival storage space at our own facility for our Sacramento, CA clients that do not currently have room themselves. We have the space and environmental specifications that you require. We keep an eye on our chambers and walk-in rooms around the clock to make sure they’re at the temperature and humidity required, and our backup generators guarantee that your books, paintings, photographs, or films will never be jeopardized by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We partner with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the only financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. The advantages to leasing with a buy-out or financing are:
- Simpler budgeting
- Minimal upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can acquire multiple units at once
- Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct the full cost of new property
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered units that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. You give us the dimensions you need and we will give you a list of our closest options. After you place your order, we’ll consult with our Walk-In Manager to get the room or chamber installed at your Sacramento, CA location as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Sacramento, CA are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help safeguard your archival storage chamber or room and put you at ease.
- Calibration to confirm our archival storage systems are working to the requirements you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, complete with documented records that the design, manufacture, and installation of your archival storage unit are up to the requirements you need them to be.
- Service Plans to troubleshoot and repair any issues, or need any of the previously mentioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens so your archival storage unit is easy to and you have complete logging of data.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will not become obsolete with the introduction of new best practices or regulations.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to impede the growth of damaging mold, mildew, or bacteria.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Sacramento, CA:
Sacramento, CA Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in numerous industries in Sacramento, CA, nationwide, and all over the world. All of our archival storage units are made specifically for individual clients and their needs. All of our staff and technicians are properly certified and credentialed and can give you personalized troubleshooting, 24/7. For an archival storage company in Sacramento, CA that gets great results and treats its customers the right way, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.