Archival Storage Jacksonville, FL
Archival Storage in Jacksonville, FL. You can’t gamble on quality when it comes to preserving invaluable, rare, or important media. Darwin Chambers has been an innovative designer, manufacturer, and installer of archival storage units in Jacksonville, FL for more than two decades. Our chambers and rooms have only the best temperature and humidity control so you get the best results. We offer flawless and unsurpassed precision, durability, and ability to offer customized solutions to our clients. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are customized for each Jacksonville, FL client’s unique needs, and our chambers all come with numerous optional features and custom options too. For archival storage in Jacksonville, FL, reach out to us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Jacksonville, FL Archival Storage
We design and manufacture walk-in rooms and environmental chambers for many different fields, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made precisely for a customer’s requirements. When it comes to archival storage of invaluable media and artifacts, Darwin Chambers will get to understand your needs to find the perfect features to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are ideal for:
- Rare books and other paper documents: Books reactive to temperature and humidity changes, and should be maintained at consistent temperatures within the correct range. Outside impurities such as dust, sunlight, or insects can damage old books. Humidity of over 35%RH can lead to mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be maintained at stable temperatures and will deteriorate if exposed to outside pollutants. While paper and plastic solutions exist that may protect photographs from insects and sunlight, there are downsides to both.
- Paintings: Both wood and canvas paintings crack or distort in reaction to temperature or humidity variations. Light and dust can also affect the paint.
- Films and microfiche: Films are susceptible to a sort of decay called “vinegar syndrome” if stored improperly. The Image Permanence Institute advises storing specific sorts of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which Darwin Chambers’s easily adapted line of archival storage units is more than capable of.
The standard is to store books, paper, and paintings at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are stored at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. However, our archival storage in Jacksonville, FL can be calibrated to temperature control anywhere from 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F). Our archival storage units have precise temperature control within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Most media do not require humidification to be properly preserved, but we can add that humidification capabilities for unusual archival storage applications.
In addition to keeping a steady environment and keeping the objects safe from mold, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers in Jacksonville, FL will keep your valuables safe from fires, pollutants, or other man-made risks. Each one our archival storage rooms and chambers follow NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Also, all of our walk-in rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm, with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will trigger both an audible and visual alarm. All of our units have LED lights that are much more energy efficient than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will be as cost-effective as possible. Contact Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 for archival storage chambers or rooms that will preserve your items as long as required.
Take a look at the links below to see the full specifications and optional features of our archival storage in Jacksonville, FL:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Benefits of Choosing Darwin Chambers for Your Archival Storage in Jacksonville, FL
Besides precision, durability, and versatility, Darwin Chambers offers top-notch customer service and numerous service options throughout the lifespan of your unit. Whatever your company’s restraints or specific needs, we will find a solution that works.
If you don’t have the room at your Jacksonville, FL facility, we can store your items for you. We have the space and environmental specifications that you need. We keep an eye on our chambers and walk-in rooms at all hours of the day to confirm they’re at the correct temperature and humidity, and our backup generators guarantee that your items will never be threatened by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We work with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the few financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. The advantages to leasing with a buy-out or financing are:
- Easier budgeting
- Lower upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can obtain multiple units at once
- Section 179 of the IRS Code permits you to deduct the full cost of new property
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered systems that we can get within 15 business days. You give us the dimensions you need and we will give you a list of our closest options. Once you place your order we’ll work on getting technicians to your Jacksonville, FL site for the installation as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Jacksonville, FL are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help shield your archival storage chamber or room and provide peace of mind.
- Calibration to ensure our archival storage systems are running to the standard you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, complete with documented records that the design, manufacture, and installation of your archival storage unit are up to the requirements you need them to be.
- Service Plans to troubleshoot and repair any issues, or need any of the aforementioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens so your archival storage unit is easy to and you have adequate data records.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will still adhere to codes and regulations that haven’t been implemented yet.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to prevent the spread of harmful contaminants.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Jacksonville, FL:
Jacksonville, FL Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in many different industries in Jacksonville, FL, across the United States, and around the globe. We customize each one of our archival storage units to each client’s particular needs. All of our staff and technicians are properly certified and credentialed and can give you customized solutions, 24/7. For an archival storage company in Jacksonville, FL that gets great results and treats its customers the right way, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.