Archival Storage Nashville, TN
Archival Storage in Nashville, TN. When it comes to invaluable, rare, and important items, you can’t leave anything to chance. Darwin Chambers has been an innovative designer, manufacturer, and installer of archival storage units in Nashville, TN for more than 20 years. Our chambers and rooms have only the best temperature and humidity control so you get the best results. We offer flawless and unparalleled precision, longevity, and customer care. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are personalized for each Nashville, TN client’s specific needs, and our chambers all come with numerous optional features and custom options as well. For archival storage in Nashville, TN, reach out to us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Nashville, TN Archival Storage
We work for a variety of different types of companies, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made exactly for a customer’s needs. When it comes to archival storage of priceless media and artifacts, Darwin Chambers will work with you to find the perfect configurations to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are perfect for:
- Old books and other paper documents: Books easily damaged due to temperature and humidity changes, and should be maintained at stable temperatures. Sunlight, dust, insects, and other natural elements can all damage old books. Humidity of over 35%RH can cause mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books remain in their present state.
- Photographs: Photographs must also remain at steady temperatures and will deteriorate if introduced to outside pollutants. While there are paper and plastic cases that may protect photographs from mold and sunlight, both have their disadvantages.
- Paintings: Both wood and canvas paintings split or warp in response to temperature or humidity changes. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are prone to a kind of decay known as “vinegar syndrome” if stored incorrectly. The Image Permanence Institute endorses storing specific types of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which which makes Darwin Chambers’s easily adapted line of archival storage units the ideal fit for your film storing needs.
The standard is to keep books, paper, and paintings at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are stored at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. However, our archival storage in Nashville, TN can be calibrated to temperature control between 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F). Our archival storage units have precise temperature control within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Most items do not necessitate humidification to be properly preserved, but we can add that feature for atypical archival storage utilization.
Beyond keeping a consistent temperature and keeping the objects safe from dust, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers and rooms in Nashville, TN will keep your items safe from fires, pollutants, or other man-made risks. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers follow NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Furthermore, all of our walk-in rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm, with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will set off both an audible and visual alarm. We use LED lights that are much more energy efficient than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will be as cost-effective as possible. Get in touch with Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 for archival storage chambers or rooms that will preserve your books, paintings, photographs, or films as long as necessary.
Click on the following links to see the full spec list and optional features of our archival storage in Nashville, TN:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Advantages to Choosing Darwin Chambers for Your Archival Storage in Nashville, TN
Beyond accuracy, durability, and versatility, Darwin Chambers offers numerous services to our Nashville, TN archival storage clients that help set us apart from other providers. No matter your company’s restraints or specific needs, we will find a solution that works.
We have archival storage space at our own facility for our Nashville, TN clients that do not currently have room themselves. We have the space and environmental specifications that you require. We observe our chambers and walk-in rooms at all hours of the day to ensure they’re at the temperature and humidity required, and our backup generators guarantee that your items will never be put at risk by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We partner with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the few financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. Some great reasons to lease with a buy-out or finance are:
- Simpler budgeting
- Minimal upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can obtain multiple units at the same time
- Section 179 of the IRS Code permits you to deduct the full cost of new equipment
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered units that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. You give us the dimensions you need and we will give you a list of our closest options. Once you place your order we’ll work on getting technicians to your Nashville, TN location for the installation as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Nashville, TN are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help shield your archival storage chamber or room and put you at ease.
- Calibration to ensure our archival storage systems are working to the standard you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, so you have records and documentation demonstrating that your unit is working as intended.
- Service Plans to troubleshoot and repair any issues, or need any of the previously mentioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens to ensure ease of use and complete data records.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will still comply with codes and regulations that haven’t been implemented yet.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to suppress the growth of damaging mold, mildew, or bacteria.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Nashville, TN:
Nashville, TN Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in numerous industries in Nashville, TN, nationwide, and around the globe. We tailor each one of our archival storage units to each client’s particular needs. All of our staff and technicians are appropriately certified and credentialed and can give you personalized troubleshooting, 24/7. For dependable, efficient, and accurate archival storage in Nashville, TN with outstanding customer service, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.