Our newest innovative technological option is a virtual touchscreen. This CE and UL listed device will be hidden in the chamber and accessible through the free viewer app provided from your mobile device or desktop. Users can still view process value and set point value from front of the chamber as the actual controllers will be placed in this location. The controllers can still be interfaced with or locked out, and only controlled via the virtual touchscreen. An advantage of this is that it is a less expensive version of the touchscreen. It includes an SD card slot for expansion of storage, one USB hot port and 2 gigabit ethernet ports. This virtual touchscreen has capabilities to meet FDA CFR 21 Part 11 requirements.
- Data logging with the ability to verify the integrity of the data via the EASY Convertor tool. USB storage up to 32GB can be used for data log files and accessed via web browser or FTP. These files can be emailed daily and weekly.
- Built in 4GB flash memory and RTC (Real Time Clock)
- Allows for users to be logged in while having different levels of access, also includes an automatic log off function.
- Alarm notification: Preprogrammed email or text (phone carrier name required) will be setup that contains brief trouble shooting help notes and phone number, plus link to Darwin Chambers technical support team. Chamber(s) can be named by user to identify which chamber is in alarm. Preprogrammed text and email alarm events are able to be categorized to different levels. Email and/or text will also be sent to notify user when chamber goes back into spec and is out of alarm.
- Free viewer app is included in purchase price, app can be on any mobile device or desktop connected to your local network with WIFI access (same network as the touchscreen or virtual touchscreen). It allows you to control or view the chamber remotely. Up to 3 users can be logged in at one time with their own screen navigation.
- Easy Access 2.0 allows for users to access the virtual touchscreen remotely, away from facility where chamber is located, as long as the virtual touchscreen is connected to the internet.
- Uses a secure VPN connection to go thru most firewalls without needing IT department assistance. Some networks with enhanced security may need assistance from IT for setup.
- Easy Access 2.0 will work with PC, Mac, Android and iPad for remote access. Push notifications can be sent to phone for alarm events, making time consuming email checking unnecessary.
- If you have multiple units, all can be monitored on the same page from your PC, if one unit goes into alarm it can flash to distinguish which unit is signaling.
- Once the user is logged in, they can monitor or change parameters from the screen.
- High secure technology SSL VPN protects your data and ensures the reliability of your data transmission.