FDA/ICH Pharmaceutical Storage
FDA/ICH Pharmaceutical Storage
FDA/ICH Pharmaceutical Storage. In the pharmaceutical industry, it is undeniably critical that the drugs and other related medical products are stored carefully and often at precise temperature requirements. Keep your work protected from compromise and give your operation a sense of confidence by using the pharmaceutical storage rooms and chambers from Darwin Chambers that not only meet but actually exceed the standards of the FDA and ICH. Learn more about our selection of standard and customizable stability pharmaceutical storage and rental solutions by contacting us now. Discuss your FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage needs with an expert or learn more about our pharmaceutical storage and our other capabilities below.
As a trusted manufacturer of environmental chambers and cold storage instruments in the United States, Darwin Chambers is your provider for all FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage products. Whether you are conducting clinical trials, administering a life-saving vaccine to the community, or developing a new drug product, your work depends on the performance of your FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage solutions. Select from a number of carefully designed product lines, including stability chambers, cool rooms, cold rooms, and freezers designed with GMP pharmaceutical storage applications in mind.
FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage facilities and pharmaceutical storage rental spaces by Darwin Chambers are ideal for:
- Clinical trials
- Vaccine storage
- Shipping studies
- Stress testing
- ICH stability storage
Our products not only meet GMP guidelines, but in fact exceed the requirements set forth by the FDA and ICH. Darwin Chambers constructs some of the best-performing and most popular pharmaceutical storage and pharmaceutical storage rental solutions in the industry. Our pharmaceutical storage stability chambers, pharmaceutical storage refrigerators, and pharmaceutical storage freezers can safely store pharmaceutical products such as:
- Transdermal patches
- Salves and ointments
- Medical devices
- Dressing materials
- Other pharmaceuticals
Requirements for FDA/ICH Pharmaceutical Storage
The pharmaceutical industry is tightly regulated, and rightly so. These stringent levels of regulation apply to GMP pharmaceutical storage and rental space as specified by the FDA and ICH. At Darwin Chambers, excellence and precision are two of our core values and we understand how vital the accuracy and reliability of your equipment are when working with pharmaceuticals, including the need for FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage.
You need pharmaceutical storage chambers that provide:
- Security: The World Health Organization (WHO) specifies GMP pharmaceutical storage requirements for pharmacies, retailers, warehouses, distributors, and manufacturers in the United States and throughout the world. One of the requirements for GMP pharmaceutical storage solutions and GMP pharmaceutical rental storage is that the storage area is secure and that unauthorized personnel are not allowed access. Darwin Chambers’ virtual touchscreen offers password protected added security for your FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage or rental storage facility.
- Controlled Climate: Different pharmaceuticals have different needs when it comes to their pharmaceutical storage conditions, which include environmental conditions like temperature and humidity. Darwin Chambers engineers and manufactures a wide range of precise temperature-controlled FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage and rental storage reach-in chambers and rooms. The cutting-edge technology put to use in our pharmaceutical storage chambers offers offer excellent temperature control, often within ±0.1° C at the sensor, as well as humidity control at ±0.3%. In addition to precise control, our FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage chambers offer impeccable temperature uniformity and overall control.
- Access: With a range of reach-in FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage chamber models to choose from in addition to fully customizable walk-in pharmaceutical storage chambers, Darwin Chambers has the FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage solution for your needs. Our walk-in pharmaceutical storage chambers are fully ADA-compliant and our reach-in models come in sizes and dimensions from bench-top to full-length, three-door sizes. Purchase the FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage chamber that suits your needs best or learn about how you can lease or rent a pharmaceutical storage option to store your pharmaceuticals off-site.
FDA/ICH Pharmaceutical Storage Chambers
GMP pharmaceutical storage requirements vary depending on the pharmaceuticals in question. Your clinical trial, vaccine, sample, stress testing, or other pharmaceutical storage needs may call for specific environmental chamber characteristics depending on the storage needs of the drugs you are handling.
FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage is generally organized in the following categories:
- Room temperature storage: For the purposes of GMP pharmaceutical storage, room temperature generally refers to 20°C – 25°C. Our PH series of pharmaceutical storage chambers offer excellent control and conditions exceeding FDA and ICH requirements. For the many pharmaceuticals that require room temperature storage conditions, the PH pharmaceutical storage stability chambers are a perfect fit. When you are dealing with higher volumes or larger samples, a custom FDA/ICH reach-in room is the right choice.
- Cool and cold storage: According to the USP, GMP pharmaceutical cool storage is storage between 8°C – 15°C and cold or refrigerator pharmaceutical storage temperatures are between 2°C – 8°C. Darwin Chambers manufactures top-of-the-line ST series stability refrigerators offer FDA/ICH cool and cold pharmaceutical storage. With temperature capabilities ranging from 2° C to 15° C, this is the perfect pharmaceutical storage refrigerator for any cool or cold storage requirements. For larger volume operations, go with a custom walk-in cold pharmaceutical storage room.
- Freezer storage: GMP pharmaceutical freezer storage ranges in temperature from -25°C – 10°C. With an additional five degree range that reaches up to 15°C, the Darwin Chambers FS series are the ideal choice for any FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage applications. As one of our best sellers, the FS series offer excellent control at low temperatures for vaccine storage and other pharmaceutical storage needs. If you need more space for your pharmaceutical storage freezer, opt for a customized walk-in freezer.
FDA/ICH Pharmaceutical Storage Solutions: Order Now
Darwin Chambers is a known leader in the FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage and environmental chamber industries. With cutting edge technology, precision engineering, and high-quality materials, there is no alternative to the superior FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage solutions offered by Darwin Chambers. When your work requires nothing less than the best in GMP pharmaceutical storage or other temperature control and measurement solutions, you need to rent or buy a pharmaceutical storage chamber that meets your GMP pharmaceutical storage needs. The expert engineers and technicians at Darwin Chambers are ready to assist you in selecting the FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage chambers best suited for your needs. Contact us now at 877-783-6774 or request a quote to purchase your standard or custom FDA/ICH pharmaceutical storage chambers now.