Las Vegas, NV
Archival Storage Las Vegas, NV
Archival Storage in Las Vegas, NV. When it comes to invaluable, rare, and important objects, you can’t leave anything to chance. Darwin Chambers has been an innovative designer, manufacturer, and installer of archival storage rooms and chambers in Las Vegas, NV for over 20 years. Our chambers and rooms have exceptional temperature control that guarantees your items will be preserved. We offer flawless and unsurpassed precision, longevity, and customer service. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are customized for each Las Vegas, NV client’s unique needs, and our chambers all come with many available features and custom options as well. For archival storage in Las Vegas, NV, reach out to us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Las Vegas, NV Archival Storage
We work for numerous different fields, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made specifically for a customer’s needs. When it comes to archival storage of priceless media and documents, Darwin Chambers will get to understand your needs to find the perfect settings to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are perfect for:
- Rare books and other paper documents: Books are sensitive to temperature and humidity changes, and should remain at consistent temperatures within the appropriate range. Sunlight, dust, insects, and other natural elements can all damage old books. Humidity of over 35%RH can result in mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be kept at stable temperatures and away from outside impurities. While there are paper and plastic cases that may protect photographs from dust and sunlight, there are downsides to both.
- Paintings: Both wood and canvas paintings split or bend in response to temperature or humidity changes. Light and dust can also damage the paint.
- Films and microfiche: Films are prone to a sort of decay known as “vinegar syndrome” if stored improperly. The Image Permanence Institute endorses storing specific kind of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which Darwin Chambers’s versatile line of archival storage units is more than capable of.
The standard is to keep books, paper, and paintings at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are stored at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. Even so, our archival storage in Las Vegas, NV can be calibrated to temperature control between 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F). Our archival storage units have precise temperature control within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Most documents and films do not require humidification to be correctly preserved, but we can tack on that feature for unusual archival storage uses.
Besides keeping a steady temperature and keeping the objects free of dust, light, or water damage, our archival storage rooms in Las Vegas, NV will keep your items safe from fires, pollutants, or other man-made risks. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers are compliant with NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Additionally, all of our walk-in rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm, including a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will set off both an audible and visual alarm. Our units also come with LED lights that are much more energy efficient than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will be as cost-effective as possible. Get in touch with Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 to ensure that your books, paintings, photographs, or films in Las Vegas, NV are preserved as long as you need them to be.
Click on the following links to see the complete spec list and optional features of our archival storage in Las Vegas, NV:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Benefits of Darwin Chambers’s Archival Storage in Las Vegas, NV
Beyond accuracy, durability, and versatility, Darwin Chambers offers top-notch customer service and various service options for as long as you have your unit. No matter your company’s limitations or specific needs, we will find the best archival storage options for you.
We have archival storage space at our own facility for our Las Vegas, NV clients that do not currently have room themselves. We’ll provide the space and environmental specifications that you require. We observe our chambers and walk-in rooms around the clock to verify they’re at the correct temperature and humidity, and our backup generators guarantee that your artifacts will never be threatened by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We work with Leaf Commercial Capital to help clients get the archival storage system they need whatever their budget. Some great reasons to lease with a buy-out or finance are:
- Easier budgeting
- Minimal upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can acquire multiple systems at once
- Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct the full cost of new equipment
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered systems that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. You give us the dimensions you need and we will give you a list of our closest options. Once you place your order we’ll work on getting technicians to your Las Vegas, NV location for the installation as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Las Vegas, NV are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help shield your archival storage chamber or room and give you peace of mind.
- Calibration to confirm our archival storage systems meet the specifications you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, complete with documented records that the design, manufacture, and installation of your archival storage unit are up to the requirements you need them to be.
- Service Plans to troubleshoot and repair any issues, or need any of the aforementioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens to ensure ease of use and adequate data records.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will still adhere to codes and regulations that haven’t been implemented yet.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to prevent the growth of damaging mold, mildew, or bacteria.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Las Vegas, NV:
Las Vegas, NV Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers has been an industry leader in all environmental chambers for over 20 years in Las Vegas, NV, across the United States, and around the globe. All of our archival storage units are made specifically for individual clients and their needs. All of our staff and technicians are aptly certified and credentialed and can give you personalized troubleshooting, 24/7. For dependable, efficient, and accurate archival storage in Las Vegas, NV with exceptional customer service, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.