Los Angeles, CA
Archival Storage Los Angeles, CA
Archival Storage in Los Angeles, CA. You can’t take any chances on quality when it comes to preserving invaluable, rare, or important artifacts. Darwin Chambers has been an industry leader in archival storage rooms and chambers in Los Angeles, CA for over 20 years. Our chambers and rooms have outstanding temperature control that guarantees your items will be preserved. We offer flawless and unrivaled accuracy, durability, and ability to offer customized solutions to our clients. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are customized for each Los Angeles, CA client’s unique needs, and our chambers all come with many optional features and custom options too. For archival storage in Los Angeles, CA, call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Los Angeles, CA Archival Storage
We work for numerous different industries, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made exactly for a customer’s needs. When it comes to archival storage of invaluable media and artifacts, Darwin Chambers will get to understand your needs to find the perfect configurations to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are ideally suited for:
- Old books and other paper documents: Books are sensitive to temperature and humidity changes, and should remain at consistent temperatures within the correct range. Sunlight, dust, insects, and other natural elements can all damage old books. Humidity of over 35%RH can lead to mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also remain at steady temperatures and away from outside pollutants. While there are paper and plastic cases that may protect photographs from mold and sunlight, both have their disadvantages.
- Paintings: Both panel paintings and canvas paintings split or misshape when subjected to temperature or humidity shifts. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are vulnerable to a type of decay called “vinegar syndrome” if stored inadequately. The Image Permanence Institute recommends storing certain types of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which Darwin Chambers’s flexible line of archival storage units is more than capable of.
Usually, books, paper, and paintings are preserved at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are preserved at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. However, our archival storage in Los Angeles, CA can be calibrated to temperature control anywhere from 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F). Our archival storage units have precise temperature control within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Most documents and films do not necessitate humidification to be appropriately preserved, but we can add that humidification capabilities for atypical archival storage applications.
In addition to keeping a consistent environment and keeping the objects free of mold, light, or water damage, our archival storage rooms in Los Angeles, CA will keep your valuables safe from fires, pollutants, or any other non-natural occurrences. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers follow NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Also, we install a personnel emergency alarm in every walk-in room, including a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will trigger both an audible and visual alarm. We use LED lights that are much more energy efficient than fluorescent bulbs, so your artifact preservation will be as cost-effective as possible. Call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 for archival storage chambers or rooms that will preserve your items as long as required.
Check out the links below to see the complete specifications and optional features of our archival storage in Los Angeles, CA:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Benefits of Choosing Darwin Chambers for Your Archival Storage in Los Angeles, CA
In addition to accuracy, durability, and versatility, Darwin Chambers offers top-notch customer service and various service options for as long as you have your unit. No matter your company’s limitations or individual needs, we work with you to find the best archival storage options for you.
We have archival storage space at our own facility for our Los Angeles, CA clients that do not currently have room themselves. We have the space and environmental specifications that you require. We keep an eye on our chambers and walk-in rooms at all hours of the day to make sure they’re at the appropriate temperature and humidity, and our backup generators guarantee that your items will never be threatened by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We work with Leaf Commercial Capital to help clients get the archival storage system they need whatever their budget. Some great reasons to lease with a buy-out or finance are:
- Easier budgeting
- Lower upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can purchase multiple pieces of equipment at the same time
- Section 179 of the IRS Code permits you to deduct the full cost of new property
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered units that we can ship to you within 15 business days. We have a variety of pre-made archival storage units, and we will give you a full list of the ones that fit your needs. Once you place your order we’ll work on getting technicians to your Los Angeles, CA site for the installation as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Los Angeles, CA are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help safeguard your archival storage chamber or room and provide peace of mind.
- Calibration to verify our archival storage systems meet the requirements you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, complete with documented records that the design, manufacture, and installation of your archival storage unit are up to the standards you need them to be.
- Service Plans to troubleshoot and repair any issues, or need any of the previously mentioned services.
- Virtual Touchscreens to ensure ease of use and sufficient data records.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will not become obsolete with the introduction of new best practices or regulations.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to prohibit the spread of damaging contaminants.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Los Angeles, CA:
Los Angeles, CA Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in many different industries in Los Angeles, CA, across the United States, and all over the world. All of our archival storage units are made specifically for individual clients and their needs. All of our staff and technicians are aptly certified and credentialed and can give you customized solutions, 24/7. For reliable, efficient, and precise archival storage in Los Angeles, CA with amazing customer service, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.