Portable Incubator. The quality and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is second to none. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers in not only the United States but across the globe. Whatever type of research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like conditions for transporting or in-field studies. Our portable incubators use the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing portable incubators since 2003. We offer portable incubators with precise temperature controls and a variety of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our products no matter where you are or where you’re going. Our staff and technicians have all the necessary certifications and credentials, and will be able to give you excellent customer service, including explaining technical details and helping troubleshoot custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ portable incubators mimic our larger laboratory incubators, in that they provide precise climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a portable incubator, you have the added convenience and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport or in the field. Whatever industry you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator needs. All of our portable incubators offer adequate storage space and efficient battery and charging capabilities to make sure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the condition they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four elements in mind:
Once we’re sure we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our signature state-of-the-art technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers offers three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our state-of-the-art portable incubators can meet any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read on below to read more about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or click the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to maintain contents at a consistent cold temperature to either promote or prevent growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. These portable incubators are vital for when you need to transport biological samples, or keep samples in a lab-like state while taking them to an off-laboratory site. Our clients have found “the Chillie” invaluable, whether they are conducting plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular across a variety of industries due to its high-quality construction and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Tough and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also include a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you order a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are getting the best quality, best customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re conducting microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, water pollution testing, or anything else that requires constant, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the highest-quality option on the market. It’s the perfect portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is vital when transporting blood, water treatment research, or when trying to replicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or dangerous chemicals to seep into the component case. Our secure latch lids provide safer transportation and prevent accidental openings. Its state-of-the-art features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, Seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with coved floor for ease of cleaning.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series includes seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the equipment that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your samples will be kept safe wherever you go. Extra battery power can be added upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International), and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials. While portable, the temperature is set at 73°F (22°C) and requires no monitoring. The temperature is shown in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test specimens and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator on the Market
We know the integrity of your work and research depends on the integrity of our design and product. Whether you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will ensure your samples’ climate requirements are met, regardless of your industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.