Archival Storage Dallas, TX
Archival Storage in Dallas, TX. When it comes to invaluable, rare, and important artifacts, you can’t leave anything to chance. Darwin Chambers has been an innovative designer, manufacturer, and installer of archival storage rooms and chambers in Dallas, TX for over two decades. Our chambers and rooms have only the best temperature and humidity control so you get the best results. We offer impeccable and unparalleled precision, longevity, and ability to offer customized solutions to our clients. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are customized for each Dallas, TX client, and our chambers all come with a variety of optional features and custom options as well. For archival storage in Dallas, TX, reach out to us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Dallas, TX Archival Storage
We design and manufacture walk-in rooms and environmental chambers for a variety of different industries, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made exactly for a customer’s requirements. When it comes to archival storage of priceless media and artifacts, Darwin Chambers will get to know your needs to find the perfect features to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are perfect for:
- Rare books and other paper documents: Books easily damaged due to temperature and humidity changes, and should be kept at consistent temperatures within the correct range. Outside impurities such as dust, sunlight, or insects can harm old books. Humidity of more than 35%RH can result in mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books will not deteriorate.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be maintained at consistent temperatures and will deteriorate if exposed to outside impurities. While there are paper and plastic cases that may protect photographs from dust and sunlight, there are downsides to both.
- Paintings: Both panel paintings and canvas paintings split or bend when subjected to temperature or humidity shifts. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are susceptible to a kind of decay referred to as “vinegar syndrome” if preserved incorrectly. The Image Permanence Institute endorses storing specific kind of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which Darwin Chambers’s versatile line of archival storage units is more than capable of.
The standard is to store books, paper, and paintings at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are kept at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. Even so, our archival storage in Dallas, TX can be calibrated to temperature control anywhere from 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F)with an accuracy within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Most artifacts do not necessitate humidification to be appropriately preserved, but we can add that humidification capabilities for unconventional archival storage applications.
Besides maintaining a consistent temperature and keeping the objects safe from mold, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers and rooms in Dallas, TX will keep your documents safe from fires, pollutants, or other man-made threats. Each one our archival storage rooms and chambers follow NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Furthermore, all of our walk-in rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm, complete with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will set off both an audible and visual alarm. We use LED lights that are much more energy efficient than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will also be great for your bottom line. Get in touch with Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 for archival storage chambers or rooms that will preserve your books, paintings, photographs, or films as long as necessary.
Take a look at the following links to see the complete specifications and optional features of our archival storage in Dallas, TX:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Advantages to Darwin Chambers’s Archival Storage in Dallas, TX
Besides our high quality products, Darwin Chambers offers top-notch customer service and various service options throughout the lifespan of your unit. Whatever your company’s limitations or individual needs, we will find the best archival storage options for you.
We have archival storage space at our own facility for our Dallas, TX clients that do not currently have room themselves. We have the space and environmental specifications that you require. We observe our chambers and walk-in rooms around the clock to ensure they’re at the proper temperature and humidity, and our backup generators guarantee that your items will never be endangered by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We partner with Leaf Commercial Capital to help clients get the archival storage system they need regardless of their budget. The advantages to leasing with a buy-out or financing are:
- Simpler budgeting
- Lower upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can acquire multiple pieces of equipment at once
- Section 179 of the IRS Code permits you to deduct the full cost of new property
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered rooms and chambers that we can get within 15 business days. We have a variety of pre-made archival storage units, and we will give you a full list of the ones that fit your needs. After you place your order, we’ll consult with our Walk-In Manager to get the room or chamber installed at your Dallas, TX site as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Dallas, TX are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help safeguard your investment and give you peace of mind.
- Calibration to confirm our archival storage systems are working to the specifications you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, so you have records and documentation demonstrating that your system is working as intended.
- Service Plans for when you need your unit repaired, or need any of the above services.
- Virtual Touchscreens so your archival storage unit is easy to and you have adequate logging of data.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will still comply with codes and regulations that haven’t been implemented yet.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to impede the spread of harmful contaminants.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Dallas, TX:
Dallas, TX Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers serves our clients in a variety of industries in Dallas, TX, across the United States, and around the globe. We customize each one of our archival storage units to each client’s particular needs. All of our staff and technicians are appropriately certified and credentialed and can give you customized troubleshooting, 24/7. For an archival storage company in Dallas, TX that gets great results and treats its customers the right way, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.