Archival Storage Newark, NJ
Archival Storage in Newark, NJ. You can’t take any chances on quality when it comes to preserving priceless, rare, or important media. Darwin Chambers has been an industry leader in archival storage rooms and chambers in Newark, NJ for more than 20 years. Our chambers and rooms have excellent temperature control that assure that your items will be protected. We offer exemplary and unsurpassed accuracy, reliability, and ability to offer customized solutions to our clients. Our archival storage walk-in rooms are tailored for each Newark, NJ client, and our chambers all come with a variety of available features and custom options too. If you require archival storage in Newark, NJ, get in touch with us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Darwin Chambers’ Archival Storage Features | Newark, NJ Archival Storage
We work for many different types of businesses, from insect rearing to pharmaceutical storage, and all of our units are made exactly for a client’s requirements. When it comes to archival storage of priceless media and artifacts, Darwin Chambers will get to understand your needs to find the perfect settings to preserve them. Our archival storage chambers and rooms are perfect for:
- Rare books and other paper documents: Books easily damaged due to temperature and humidity changes, and should be kept at consistent temperatures within the correct range. Sunlight, dust, insects, and other natural elements can all degrade old books. Humidity of more than 35%RH can lead to mold growth on paper. Archival storage with Darwin Chambers will ensure your books remain in great condition.
- Photographs: Photographs must also be kept at consistent temperatures and will deteriorate if introduced to outside pollutants. While paper and plastic solutions exist that may protect photographs from mold and sunlight, there are downsides to both.
- Paintings: Both wood and canvas paintings crack or bend in reaction to temperature or humidity changes. Light and dust can also damage paint at the molecular level, which causes visible changes.
- Films and microfiche: Films are prone to a kind of decay known as “vinegar syndrome” if stored improperly. The Image Permanence Institute advises storing certain types of film at freezing or near-freezing temperatures, which which makes Darwin Chambers’s versatile line of archival storage units the perfect fit for your film storing needs.
Typically, books, paper, and paintings are preserved at 10°C (50°F), 30% RH, while film, photographs, and microfilm are stored at 1.7°C (35°F), 35% RH. However, our archival storage in Newark, NJ are capable of phenomenal temperature control between 0°C to 21°C (32°F to 70°F)with a precision within ±0.2ºC and humidity control to within ±1%. Most artifacts do not need humidification to be properly preserved, but we can tack on that feature for atypical archival storage applications.
In addition to maintaining a stable environment and keeping the objects free of mold, light, or water damage, our archival storage chambers and rooms in Newark, NJ will keep your items safe from fires, pollutants, or any other non-natural occurrences. All of our archival storage rooms and chambers abide by NFPA codes and standards, GSA regulations, and NARA Directive 1571.
Furthermore, all of our walk-in rooms come with a personnel emergency alarm, complete with a glow-in-the-dark antimicrobial pull cord that will trigger both an audible and visual alarm. All of our units have LED lights that produce less radiant heat and more light with less energy than fluorescent bulbs, so your archival storage system will be as cost-effective as possible. Get in touch with Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 for archival storage chambers or rooms that will preserve your artifacts as long as required.
Take a look at the links below to see the complete spec list and optional features of our archival storage in Newark, NJ:
Archival Storage Rooms
Archival Storage ChambersAR030: Single Door Chamber AR055: Two Door Chamber
Advantages to Darwin Chambers’s Archival Storage in Newark, NJ
Beyond our high quality archival storage systems, Darwin Chambers offers top-notch customer service and a variety of service options throughout the lifespan of your unit. Regardless of your company’s limitations or individual requirements, we have the best archival storage options for you.
We have archival storage space at our own facility for our Newark, NJ clients that do not currently have room themselves. We have the space and environmental specifications that you require. We keep an eye on our chambers and walk-in rooms 24/7 to verify they’re at the correct temperature and humidity, and have backup generators onsite so your artifacts will never be compromised by a power outage.
Financing and Leasing
We work with Leaf Commercial Capital, one of the only financing companies that understand environmental rooms and chambers. Some great reasons to lease with a buy-out or finance are:
- Simpler budgeting
- Lower upfront costs
- Maintain working capital and existing credit lines
- You can acquire multiple pieces of equipment at the same time
- Section 179 of the IRS Code permits you to deduct the full cost of new equipment
Quick Ship Program
We have pre-engineered units that we guarantee you will receive within 15 business days. You give us the dimensions you need and we will give you a list of our closest options. After you place your order, we’ll consult with our Walk-In Manager to get the room or chamber installed at your Newark, NJ site as soon as possible.
Other benefits of choosing Darwin Chambers for your archival storage in Newark, NJ are:
- Preventive Maintenance to help protect your archival storage chamber or room and provide peace of mind.
- Calibration to confirm our archival storage systems meet the requirements you need them to.
- Validation and Qualification, complete with documented records that the design, manufacture, and installation of your archival storage unit are up to the standards you need them to be.
- Service Plans for when you need your unit repaired, or need any of the above services.
- Virtual Touchscreens so your archival storage unit is easy to and you have adequate data records.
- “Future Proof” Systems so your unit will still adhere to codes and regulations that haven’t been implemented yet.
- Optional Antimicrobial Handles to prohibit the spread of damaging contaminants.
In addition to archival storage, we also offer the following services in Newark, NJ:
Newark, NJ Archival Storage | Darwin Chambers
Darwin Chambers has been an industry leader in all environmental chambers for over 20 years in Newark, NJ, nationwide, and all over the world. We tailor each one of our archival storage units to each client’s particular needs. All of our staff and technicians are appropriately certified and credentialed and can give you customized solutions, 24/7. For reliable, efficient, and precise archival storage in Newark, NJ with exceptional customer service, call Darwin Chambers today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.