Portable Incubator Tampa, FL
Portable Incubator Tampa, FL. The quality and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unrivaled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and around the world. Whatever kind of Tampa, FL research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like conditions for transferring or in-field testing. Our portable incubators are made with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Tampa, FL portable incubators since 2003. We offer portable incubators with exact temperature controls and an array of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our products regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Tampa, FL. Our Tampa, FL staff and technicians have all the required certifications and credentials, and will be able to give you first-rate customer service, including explaining technical details and helping create custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Tampa, FL portable incubators mirror our larger laboratory incubators , in that they provide exact climate and temperature control, helping shield against your samples, cultures, or specimens getting contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the extra advantage and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Tampa, FL or in the field. Whatever Tampa, FL industry you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to satisfy your portable incubator requirements. All of our portable incubators offer requisite storage space and efficient battery and charging proficiency to make sure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the environment they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four features in mind:
Once we’re confident we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with the latest technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers produces three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Tampa, FL area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our state-of-the-art portable incubators can meet any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read more to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to preserve samples at a constant cold temperature to either boost or suppress growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is important for when you need to transport biological samples in Tampa, FL, or preserve samples in a lab-like state while taking them to an off-laboratory site. Our clients have found “the Chillie” extremely useful, whether they are carrying out plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is exceptionally constructed and has a lot of impressive features that make it popular across a range of industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit entirely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Durable and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also add a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you order a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are getting top-rate quality, the best customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Tampa, FL water pollution testing, or anything else that requires stable}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the finest option on the Tampa, FL market. It’s the best portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is essential when transferring blood, water treatment research, or when trying to duplicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t permit blood samples or dangerous chemicals to seep into the component case. Our secure latch lids provide safer transportation around the Tampa, FL area and prohibit accidental openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series includes seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator demands, we have the equipment that is suitable for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be sure that your specimens will be kept safe wherever you go in Tampa, FL. Extra battery power can be included upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely gather concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Tampa, FL. While portable, the temperature is held at 73°F (22°C) and needs no monitoring. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test materials and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the sides
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without angling the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Tampa, FL
We know the integrity of your work and research in Tampa, FL depends on the integrity of our design and manufacturing. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will make sure your samples’ climate requirements are fulfilled, regardless of your Tampa, FL industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or receive a free quote online.