Portable Incubator Memphis, TN
Portable Incubator Memphis, TN. The craftmanship and durability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unparalleled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and around the world. Whatever kind of Memphis, TN research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like environments for transferring or in-field testing. Our portable incubators use the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of portable incubators since 2003. We provide portable incubators with precise temperature controls and a variety of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our products regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Memphis, TN. Our Memphis, TN staff and technicians have all the requisite licenses and credentials, and will be able to offer you exceptional customer service, including explaining technical details and helping create custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Memphis, TN portable incubators mimic our larger laboratory incubators , in that they give pinpoint climate and temperature control, helping shield against your samples, cultures, or specimens getting contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the added convenience and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or polluted during transport in Memphis, TN or in the field. Regardless of which Memphis, TN industry you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator needs. All of our portable incubators provide requisite storage space and efficient battery and charging capacity to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the state they need to be in.
When we produce a portable incubator we do it with four factors in mind:
Once we’re convinced we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with our innovative technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers offers three portable incubator models, so we have the portable incubator you need regardless of your needs in the Memphis, TN area. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our advanced portable incubators can meet any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read more to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or check out the links above to get a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to preserve specimen at a constant cold temperature to either nurture or stop growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is essential for when you need to move biological samples in Memphis, TN, or hold samples in lab-like conditions when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” irreplaceable, whether they are carrying out plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is exceptionally designed and has a lot of impressive features that make it popular across a variety of industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Sturdy and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also add a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you buy a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be assured you are receiving extraordinary quality, the best customer service, and most technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Memphis, TN water pollution testing, or anything else that requires sustained}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the finest option on the Memphis, TN market. It’s the best portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is essential when transferring blood, water treatment research, or when trying to recreate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or unsafe chemicals to drain into the component case. Our secure latch lids mean safer transportation around the Memphis, TN area and stop accidental openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with coved floor for ease of cleaning.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series includes seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator requirements, we have the product that is suitable for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be certain that your specimens will be kept secure wherever you go in Memphis, TN. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Memphis, TN. While portable, the temperature is maintained at 73°F (22°C) and needs no monitoring. The temperature is displayed in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test specimens and dependable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy carrying
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tipping the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for decreased carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Memphis, TN
We know the integrity of your work and research in Memphis, TN is dependent upon the integrity of our design and product. Whether you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will make sure your samples’ climate needs are satisfied, regardless of your Memphis, TN industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or receive a free quote online.