St. Louis, MO
Portable Incubator St. Louis, MO
Portable Incubator St. Louis, MO. The quality and durability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unrivaled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers in not only the United States but across the globe. Whatever kind of St. Louis, MO research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like environments for transferring or in-field testing. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of portable incubators since 2003. We provide portable incubators with precise temperature controls and an array of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our products regardless of where you are or where you’re going in St. Louis, MO. Our St. Louis, MO staff and technicians have all the necessary certifications and credentials, and will be able to offer you excellent customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping diagnose custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ St. Louis, MO portable incubators resemble our larger laboratory incubators , in that they provide pinpoint climate and temperature control, helping guard against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the extra advantage and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in St. Louis, MO or in the field. Regardless of which St. Louis, MO occupation you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to satisfy your portable incubator demands. Every one of our portable incubators have adequate storage space and efficient battery and charging capabilities to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the condition they need to be in.
When we make a portable incubator we do it with four elements in mind:
Once we’re convinced we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with the latest technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers provides three portable incubator models, so we have the portable incubator you need regardless of your needs in the St. Louis, MO area. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our state-of-the-art portable incubators can fulfill any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read on to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or check out the links above to obtain a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to preserve samples at a consistent cold temperature to either promote or stop growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is essential for when you need to transfer biological samples in St. Louis, MO, or preserve samples in lab-like conditions while taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” irreplaceable, whether they are directing plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is remarkably constructed and has a range of impressive features that make it popular across many industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit entirely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Tough and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also provide a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you purchase a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be assured you are getting the best quality, the best customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, St. Louis, MO water pollution testing, or anything else that needs constant}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the highest-quality option on the St. Louis, MO market. It’s the preferred portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is key when transporting blood, water treatment research, or when trying to replicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t permit blood samples or unsafe chemicals to trickle into the component case. Our secure latch lids ensure safer transportation around the St. Louis, MO area and prohibit unintended openings. Its advanced features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with coved floor for easy cleaning.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series includes seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator demands, we have the equipment that is correct for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your samples will be kept safe wherever you go in St. Louis, MO. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They offer you a cost-effective option to safely collect concrete, asphalt, and related materials in St. Louis, MO. When portable, the temperature is set at 73°F (22°C) and needs no monitoring. The temperature is displayed in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test samples and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transporting
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without angling the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for decreased carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in St. Louis, MO
We know the integrity of your work and research in St. Louis, MO depends on the integrity of our design and product. Whether you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will make sure your samples’ climate needs are satisfied, regardless of your St. Louis, MO industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.