New Orleans, LA
Portable Incubator New Orleans, LA
Portable Incubator New Orleans, LA. The quality and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unparalleled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and around the world. Whatever type of New Orleans, LA research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like conditions for transferring or in-field experiments. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of portable incubators since 2003. We offer portable incubators with precise temperature controls and a variety of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our products no matter where you are or where you’re going in New Orleans, LA. Our New Orleans, LA staff and technicians have all the mandatory licenses and credentials, and will be able to provide you with excellent customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping troubleshoot custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ New Orleans, LA portable incubators imitate our larger laboratory incubators , in that they offer precise climate and temperature control, helping protect against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the added benefit and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or contaminated during transport in New Orleans, LA or in the field. Regardless of which New Orleans, LA industry you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator requirements. Every one of our portable incubators offer ample storage space and efficient battery and charging capacity to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the condition they need to be in.
When we build a portable incubator we do it with four features in mind:
Once we’re positive we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with the latest technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers manufactures three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the New Orleans, LA area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our innovative portable incubators can fulfill any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read below to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to preserve samples at a constant cold temperature to either nurture or inhibit growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is key for when you need to transfer biological samples in New Orleans, LA, or preserve samples in a lab-like state while taking them to an off-laboratory site. Our clients have found “the Chillie” irreplaceable, whether they are conducting plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is phenomenally designed and has an array of impressive features that make it popular across a range of industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Strong and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also provide a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you buy a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be confident you are getting outstanding quality, top-rate customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, New Orleans, LA water pollution testing, or anything else that requires perpetual}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the finest option on the New Orleans, LA market. It’s the ideal portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is necessary when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to duplicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or dangerous chemicals to seep into the component case. Our secure latch lids mean safer transportation around the New Orleans, LA area and stop incidental openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series is composed of seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator demands, we have the equipment that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your specimens will be kept safe wherever you go in New Orleans, LA. Extra battery power can be added upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They offer you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in New Orleans, LA. While portable, the temperature is held at 73°F (22°C) and needs no monitoring. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test samples and dependable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tipping the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for lower carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in New Orleans, LA
We know the integrity of your work and research in New Orleans, LA depends on the integrity of our design and manufacturing. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will make certain your samples’ climate requirements are fulfilled, regardless of your New Orleans, LA industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.