Portable Incubator Portland, OR
Portable Incubator Portland, OR. The excellence and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is beyond compare. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers in not only the United States but across the globe. Whatever type of Portland, OR research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like environments for transporting or in-field experiments. Our portable incubators are designed with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Portland, OR portable incubators since 2003. We offer portable incubators with precise temperature controls and a variety of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our products regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Portland, OR. Our Portland, OR staff and technicians have all the mandatory licenses and credentials, and will be able to give you first-rate customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping analyze custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Portland, OR portable incubators imitate our larger laboratory incubators , in that they render precise climate and temperature control, helping guard against your samples, cultures, or specimens becoming contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the further benefit and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Portland, OR or in the field. Regardless of which Portland, OR occupation you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to fulfill your portable incubator demands. All of our portable incubators have adequate storage space and efficient battery and charging capabilities to make sure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the condition they need to be in.
When we produce a portable incubator we do it with four facets in mind:
Once we’re certain we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our signature state-of-the-art technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers supplies three portable incubator models, so we have the portable incubator you need regardless of your needs in the Portland, OR area. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our advanced portable incubators can satisfy any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read more to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or click the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to preserve samples at a consistent cold temperature to either stimulate or halt growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is crucial for when you need to transfer biological samples in Portland, OR, or keep samples in a lab-like state while taking them to an off-laboratory site. A high number of researchers have found “the Chillie” invaluable, whether they are handling plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is remarkably designed and has an array of impressive features that make it popular across an array of industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Sturdy and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also offer a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you purchase a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be certain you are receiving outstanding quality, outstanding customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Portland, OR water pollution testing, or anything else that necessitates sustained}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the highest-quality option on the Portland, OR market. It’s the preferred portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is vital when transporting blood, water treatment research, or when trying to recreate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or hazardous chemicals to leak into the component case. Our secure latch lids mean safer transportation around the Portland, OR area and stop unintended openings. Its state-of-the-art features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series is composed of seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the equipment that is suitable for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your samples will be kept secure wherever you go in Portland, OR. Extra battery power can be included upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They provide you a cost-effective option to safely collect concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Portland, OR. While portable, the temperature is maintained at 73°F (22°C) and requires no monitoring. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test specimens and dependable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy handling
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without angling the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for lower carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Portland, OR
We know the integrity of your work and research in Portland, OR is dependent upon the integrity of our design and product. Regardless of if you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will guarantee your samples’ climate needs are fulfilled, regardless of your Portland, OR industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.