Portable Incubator Boston, MA
Portable Incubator Boston, MA. The excellence and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is second to none. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and globally. Whatever kind of Boston, MA research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like conditions for hauling or in-field research. Our portable incubators are made with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Boston, MA portable incubators since 2003. We offer portable incubators with exact temperature controls and an assortment of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our products no matter where you are or where you’re going in Boston, MA. Our Boston, MA staff and technicians have all the necessary licenses and credentials, and will be able to offer you outstanding customer service, including clarifying technical details and helping troubleshoot custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Boston, MA portable incubators resemble our larger laboratory incubators , in that they give precise climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the added benefit and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Boston, MA or in the field. Regardless of which Boston, MA field you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to fulfill your portable incubator needs. Every one of our portable incubators offer requisite storage space and efficient battery and charging proficiency to ensure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the state they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four facets in mind:
Once we’re convinced we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our sophisticated technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers produces three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Boston, MA area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our state-of-the-art portable incubators can satisfy any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read more to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to hold specimen at a consistent cold temperature to either boost or suppress growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is important for when you need to move biological samples in Boston, MA, or keep samples in a lab-like state when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” vitally important, whether they are handling plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular across a variety of industries because of its high-quality design and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit entirely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Tough and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also provide a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you buy a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be confident you are getting the best quality, outstanding customer service, and most technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re carrying out microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Boston, MA water pollution testing, or anything else that needs sustained}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the highest-quality choice on the Boston, MA market. It’s the preferred portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is important when transporting blood, water treatment research, or when trying to duplicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t permit blood samples or hazardous chemicals to seep into the component case. Our secure latch lids provide safer transportation around the Boston, MA area and prohibit accidental openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with coved floor for easy cleaning.
- Unit entirely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series comprises seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the instrument that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be sure that your specimens will be kept safe wherever you go in Boston, MA. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They provide you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Boston, MA. While portable, the temperature is held at 73°F (22°C) and no monitoring is required. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test samples and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tipping the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for lower carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Boston, MA
We know the integrity of your work and research in Boston, MA is dependent upon the integrity of our design and product. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will guarantee your samples’ climate requirements are met, regardless of your Boston, MA industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.