Portable Incubator Phoenix, AZ
Portable Incubator Phoenix, AZ. The craftmanship and durability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is second to none. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and around the world. Whatever kind of Phoenix, AZ research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like environments for transporting or in-field experiments. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of portable incubators since 2003. We provide portable incubators with exact temperature controls and a variety of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our products regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Phoenix, AZ. Our Phoenix, AZ staff and technicians have all the mandatory certifications and credentials, and will be able to give you exceptional customer service, including clarifying technical details and helping diagnose custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Phoenix, AZ portable incubators imitate our larger laboratory incubators , in that they offer precise climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against your samples, cultures, or specimens becoming contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the added convenience and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Phoenix, AZ or in the field. Whatever Phoenix, AZ occupation you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator needs. All of our portable incubators offer ample storage space and efficient battery and charging capacity to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the climate they need to be in.
When we produce a portable incubator we do it with four facets in mind:
Once we’re sure we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our innovative technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers supplies three portable incubator models, so we have the portable incubator you need regardless of your needs in the Phoenix, AZ area. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our sophisticated portable incubators can fulfill any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read more to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to preserve samples at a constant cold temperature to either encourage or halt growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is necessary for when you need to move biological samples in Phoenix, AZ, or maintain samples in lab-like conditions when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” irreplaceable, whether they are handling plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is exceptionally constructed and has an array of impressive features that make it popular across a variety of industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Sturdy and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also offer a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you acquire a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be assured you are receiving top-rate quality, outstanding customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re running microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Phoenix, AZ water pollution testing, or anything else that requires perpetual}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the best choice on the Phoenix, AZ market. It’s the best portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is indispensable when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to recreate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or dangerous chemicals to trickle into the component case. Our secure latch lids ensure safer transportation around the Phoenix, AZ area and prohibit unintentional openings. Its advanced features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with coved floor for ease of cleaning.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series comprises seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator demands, we have the equipment that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be certain that your specimens will be kept secure wherever you go in Phoenix, AZ. Extra battery power can be included upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely collect concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Phoenix, AZ. While portable, the temperature is held at 73°F (22°C) and no monitoring is required. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test materials and dependable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy carrying
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without angling the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for lower carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Phoenix, AZ
We know the integrity of your work and research in Phoenix, AZ depends on the integrity of our design and product. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will ensure your samples’ climate requirements are fulfilled, regardless of your Phoenix, AZ industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or obtain a free quote online.