Portable Incubator Charlotte, NC
Portable Incubator Charlotte, NC. The craftmanship and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unrivaled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and globally. Whatever kind of Charlotte, NC research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like environments for transferring or in-field testing. Our portable incubators are constructed with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Charlotte, NC portable incubators since 2003. We sell portable incubators with precise temperature controls and an array of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our portable incubators regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Charlotte, NC. Our Charlotte, NC staff and technicians have all the required licenses and credentials, and will be able to give you first-rate customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping create custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Charlotte, NC portable incubators mirror our larger laboratory incubators , in that they give precise climate and temperature control, helping protect against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the added advantage and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or contaminated during transport in Charlotte, NC or in the field. Whatever Charlotte, NC field you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator demands. All of our portable incubators offer requisite storage space and efficient battery and charging capacity to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the state they need to be in.
When we make a portable incubator we do it with four facets in mind:
Once we’re confident we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with the latest technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers provides three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Charlotte, NC area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our advanced portable incubators can fulfill any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read on to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or check out the links above to get a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to preserve specimen at a consistent cold temperature to either encourage or suppress growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is crucial for when you need to move biological samples in Charlotte, NC, or hold samples in lab-like conditions when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” invaluable, whether they are conducting plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is remarkably constructed and has many impressive features that make it popular across many industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit entirely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Durable and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also provide a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you buy a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are getting outstanding quality, top-rate customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Charlotte, NC water pollution testing, or anything else that needs stable}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the best option on the Charlotte, NC market. It’s the best portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is vital when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to reproduce life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or hazardous chemicals to drain into the component case. Our secure latch lids mean safer transportation around the Charlotte, NC area and stop incidental openings. Its advanced features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series comprises seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the equipment that is best for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your samples will be kept safe wherever you go in Charlotte, NC. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They offer you a cost-effective option to safely gather concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Charlotte, NC. When portable, the temperature is set at 73°F (22°C) and no monitoring is required. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test materials and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transporting
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tipping the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for decreased carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Charlotte, NC
We know the integrity of your work and research in Charlotte, NC counts on the integrity of our design and product. Whether you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will make sure your samples’ climate requirements are met, regardless of your Charlotte, NC industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or obtain a free quote online.