Portable Incubator Detroit, MI
Portable Incubator Detroit, MI. The excellence and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unrivaled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and around the world. Whatever kind of Detroit, MI research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like conditions for transporting or in-field analysis. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Detroit, MI portable incubators since 2003. We sell portable incubators with pinpoint temperature controls and a range of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our products no matter where you are or where you’re going in Detroit, MI. Our Detroit, MI staff and technicians have all the necessary licenses and credentials, and will be able to offer you exceptional customer service, including clarifying technical details and helping troubleshoot custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Detroit, MI portable incubators mimic our larger laboratory incubators , in that they give exact climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the added benefit and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Detroit, MI or in the field. Whatever Detroit, MI occupation you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to fulfill your portable incubator needs. Every one of our portable incubators have requisite storage space and efficient battery and charging capacity to ensure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the climate they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four elements in mind:
Once we’re sure we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with the latest technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers manufactures three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Detroit, MI area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our state-of-the-art portable incubators can satisfy any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read below to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to obtain a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to hold specimen at a consistent cold temperature to either boost or suppress growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is crucial for when you need to move biological samples in Detroit, MI, or keep samples in a lab-like state when taking them to an off-laboratory site. A high number of researchers have found “the Chillie” vitally important, whether they are handling plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is exceptionally designed and has a range of impressive features that make it popular across a range of industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Durable and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also include a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you acquire a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be assured you are receiving top-rate quality, top-rate customer service, and most technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re conducting microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Detroit, MI water pollution testing, or anything else that necessitates stable}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the best option on the Detroit, MI market. It’s the best portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is indispensable when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to replicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or dangerous chemicals to leak into the component case. Our secure latch lids mean safer transportation around the Detroit, MI area and prohibit unintended openings. Its state-of-the-art features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit entirely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series numbers seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the instrument that is best for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be certain that your specimens will be kept secure wherever you go in Detroit, MI. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Detroit, MI. While portable, the temperature is set at 73°F (22°C) and requires no monitoring. The temperature is displayed in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test materials and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the sides
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for lower carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Detroit, MI
We know the integrity of your work and research in Detroit, MI counts on the integrity of our design and manufacturing. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will guarantee your samples’ climate needs are met, regardless of your Detroit, MI industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or obtain a free quote online.