Portable Incubator Madison, WI
Portable Incubator Madison, WI. The quality and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is second to none. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and globally. Whatever type of Madison, WI research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like conditions for transporting or in-field studies. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Madison, WI portable incubators since 2003. We make portable incubators with exact temperature controls and a variety of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our products regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Madison, WI. Our Madison, WI staff and technicians have all the requisite licenses and credentials, and will be able to provide you with exceptional customer service, including clarifying technical details and helping analyze custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Madison, WI portable incubators mimic our larger laboratory incubators , in that they give precise climate and temperature control, helping shield against your samples, cultures, or specimens becoming contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the extra convenience and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Madison, WI or in the field. Whatever Madison, WI occupation you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to fulfill your portable incubator needs. Every one of our portable incubators offer requisite storage space and efficient battery and charging capacity to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the state they need to be in.
When we make a portable incubator we do it with four facets in mind:
Once we’re positive we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with our sophisticated technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers manufactures three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Madison, WI area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our sophisticated portable incubators can satisfy any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read on to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or check out the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to keep specimen at a constant cold temperature to either stimulate or stop growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is important for when you need to transfer biological samples in Madison, WI, or preserve samples in lab-like conditions while taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” vitally important, whether they are conducting plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular across a variety of industries due to its high-quality construction and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Strong and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also add a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you buy a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are getting the best quality, the best customer service, and most state-of-the-art technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re directing microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Madison, WI water pollution testing, or anything else that requires consistent}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the best choice on the Madison, WI market. It’s the perfect portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is crucial when transporting blood, water treatment research, or when trying to recreate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or dangerous chemicals to trickle into the component case. Our secure latch lids provide safer transportation around the Madison, WI area and prevent incidental openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with coved floor for easy cleaning.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series includes seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator requirements, we have the instrument that is apt for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your samples will be kept secure wherever you go in Madison, WI. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely gather concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Madison, WI. When portable, the temperature is set at 73°F (22°C) and needs no monitoring. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test samples and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transporting
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the sides
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tipping the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for decreased carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Madison, WI
We know the integrity of your work and research in Madison, WI counts on the integrity of our design and product. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will make certain your samples’ climate needs are met, regardless of your Madison, WI industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.