Portable Incubator Albuquerque, NM
Portable Incubator Albuquerque, NM. The excellence and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unparalleled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers in not only the United States but across the globe. Whatever type of Albuquerque, NM research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like environments for transferring or in-field analysis. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Albuquerque, NM portable incubators since 2003. We make portable incubators with precise temperature controls and a variety of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our products no matter where you are or where you’re going in Albuquerque, NM. Our Albuquerque, NM staff and technicians have all the required licenses and credentials, and will be able to give you excellent customer service, including clarifying technical details and helping create custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Albuquerque, NM portable incubators imitate our larger laboratory incubators , in that they offer exact climate and temperature control, helping protect against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the extra convenience and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Albuquerque, NM or in the field. Whatever Albuquerque, NM occupation you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to satisfy your portable incubator needs. All of our portable incubators have sufficient storage space and efficient battery and charging capabilities to make sure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the condition they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four factors in mind:
Once we’re certain we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our signature state-of-the-art technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers sells three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Albuquerque, NM area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our advanced portable incubators can satisfy any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read more to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or check out the links above to get a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to maintain samples at a constant cold temperature to either boost or inhibit growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is crucial for when you need to transfer biological samples in Albuquerque, NM, or hold samples in a lab-like state while taking them to an off-laboratory site. A high number of researchers have found “the Chillie” invaluable, whether they are running plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular across a variety of fields due to its high-quality design and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Durable and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also offer a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you purchase a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be certain you are getting outstanding quality, the best customer service, and most technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re directing microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Albuquerque, NM water pollution testing, or anything else that requires stable}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the finest choice on the Albuquerque, NM market. It’s the perfect portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is necessary when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to replicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or unsafe chemicals to trickle into the component case. Our secure latch lids ensure safer transportation around the Albuquerque, NM area and prevent unintended openings. Its state-of-the-art features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit entirely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series is composed of seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the product that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your samples will be kept secure wherever you go in Albuquerque, NM. Extra battery power can be added upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They provide you a cost-effective option to safely collect concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Albuquerque, NM. While portable, the temperature is maintained at 73°F (22°C) and requires no monitoring. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test samples and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy handling
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for lower carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Albuquerque, NM
We know the integrity of your work and research in Albuquerque, NM is dependent upon the integrity of our design and product. Whether you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will make sure your samples’ climate requirements are satisfied, regardless of your Albuquerque, NM industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or receive a free quote online.