Portable Incubator Pittsburgh, PA
Portable Incubator Pittsburgh, PA. The quality and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unparalleled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers in not only the United States but across the globe. Whatever kind of Pittsburgh, PA research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like conditions for transporting or in-field testing. Our portable incubators are constructed with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Pittsburgh, PA portable incubators since 2003. We sell portable incubators with exact temperature controls and a range of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our products no matter where you are or where you’re going in Pittsburgh, PA. Our Pittsburgh, PA staff and technicians have all the necessary certifications and credentials, and will be able to offer you exceptional customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping diagnose custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Pittsburgh, PA portable incubators mimic our larger laboratory incubators , in that they render precise climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the added benefit and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or polluted during transport in Pittsburgh, PA or in the field. Regardless of which Pittsburgh, PA industry you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator needs. Every one of our portable incubators have ample storage space and efficient battery and charging capacity to ensure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the environment they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four elements in mind:
Once we’re confident we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with our innovative technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers provides three portable incubator models, so we have the portable incubator you need regardless of your needs in the Pittsburgh, PA area. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our advanced portable incubators can fulfill any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read below to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to obtain a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to maintain specimen at a constant cold temperature to either boost or suppress growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is vital for when you need to transfer biological samples in Pittsburgh, PA, or preserve samples in a lab-like state when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Our clients have found “the Chillie” irreplaceable, whether they are directing plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is exceptionally designed and has a variety of impressive features that make it popular across an array of industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Sturdy and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also include a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you buy a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be certain you are getting extraordinary quality, outstanding customer service, and most state-of-the-art technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re carrying out microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Pittsburgh, PA water pollution testing, or anything else that needs constant}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the best option on the Pittsburgh, PA market. It’s the ideal portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is essential when transporting blood, water treatment research, or when trying to recreate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t permit blood samples or hazardous chemicals to trickle into the component case. Our secure latch lids provide safer transportation around the Pittsburgh, PA area and prevent incidental openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series is composed of seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator demands, we have the equipment that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your samples will be kept safe wherever you go in Pittsburgh, PA. Extra battery power can be added upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They offer you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Pittsburgh, PA. When portable, the temperature is set at 73°F (22°C) and no monitoring is mandatory. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test materials and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transporting
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for decreased carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Pittsburgh, PA
We know the integrity of your work and research in Pittsburgh, PA counts on the integrity of our design and manufacturing. Regardless of if you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will guarantee your samples’ climate requirements are satisfied, regardless of your Pittsburgh, PA industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or receive a free quote online.