Portable Incubator Jacksonville, FL
Portable Incubator Jacksonville, FL. The quality and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unparalleled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and around the world. Whatever type of Jacksonville, FL research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like conditions for hauling or in-field research. Our portable incubators use the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Jacksonville, FL portable incubators since 2003. We sell portable incubators with precise temperature controls and a range of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our portable incubators no matter where you are or where you’re going in Jacksonville, FL. Our Jacksonville, FL staff and technicians have all the necessary certifications and credentials, and will be able to offer you superb customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping troubleshoot custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Jacksonville, FL portable incubators mimic our larger laboratory incubators , in that they render pinpoint climate and temperature control, helping protect against your samples, cultures, or specimens becoming contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the added advantage and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or contaminated during transport in Jacksonville, FL or in the field. Regardless of which Jacksonville, FL field you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to satisfy your portable incubator requirements. All of our portable incubators provide sufficient storage space and efficient battery and charging capabilities to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the condition they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four features in mind:
Once we’re sure we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with the latest technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers supplies three portable incubator models, so we have the portable incubator you need regardless of your needs in the Jacksonville, FL area. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our advanced portable incubators can satisfy any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read on to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or check out the links above to obtain a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to preserve contents at a constant cold temperature to either nurture or suppress growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is vital for when you need to move biological samples in Jacksonville, FL, or keep samples in lab-like conditions while taking them to an off-laboratory site. A high number of researchers have found “the Chillie” irreplaceable, whether they are carrying out plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is phenomenally designed and has many impressive features that make it popular across a range of industries:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Tough and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also add a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you purchase a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are getting outstanding quality, extraordinary customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re running microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Jacksonville, FL water pollution testing, or anything else that requires constant}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the highest-quality choice on the Jacksonville, FL market. It’s the best portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is essential when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to reproduce life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t permit blood samples or unsafe chemicals to leak into the component case. Our secure latch lids provide safer transportation around the Jacksonville, FL area and prohibit unintentional openings. Its state-of-the-art features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series includes seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator requirements, we have the instrument that is apt for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be sure that your specimens will be kept secure wherever you go in Jacksonville, FL. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely collect concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Jacksonville, FL. While portable, the temperature is kept at 73°F (22°C) and no monitoring is required. The temperature is shown in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test specimens and dependable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the sides
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without angling the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Jacksonville, FL
We know the integrity of your work and research in Jacksonville, FL is dependent upon the integrity of our design and product. Regardless of if you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will make certain your samples’ climate needs are satisfied, regardless of your Jacksonville, FL industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.