Portable Incubator Montreal, QC
Portable Incubator Montreal, QC. The quality and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unrivaled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and around the world. Whatever type of Montreal, QC research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like environments for transferring or in-field experiments. Our portable incubators are constructed with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Montreal, QC portable incubators since 2003. We make portable incubators with precise temperature controls and an assortment of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our portable incubators no matter where you are or where you’re going in Montreal, QC. Our Montreal, QC staff and technicians have all the mandatory licenses and credentials, and will be able to offer you exceptional customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping create custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Montreal, QC portable incubators imitate our larger laboratory incubators , in that they offer pinpoint climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against your samples, cultures, or specimens becoming contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the added convenience and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or contaminated during transport in Montreal, QC or in the field. Whatever Montreal, QC field you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator needs. All of our portable incubators offer adequate storage space and efficient battery and charging capacity to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the condition they need to be in.
When we build a portable incubator we do it with four elements in mind:
Once we’re positive we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our sophisticated technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers supplies three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Montreal, QC area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our advanced portable incubators can meet any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read on to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to get a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to preserve samples at a constant cold temperature to either nurture or stop growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is indispensable for when you need to transfer biological samples in Montreal, QC, or preserve samples in a lab-like state when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Our clients have found “the Chillie” irreplaceable, whether they are handling plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular in an array of fields because of its high-quality construction and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Tough and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also include a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you purchase a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be assured you are getting top-rate quality, outstanding customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re conducting microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Montreal, QC water pollution testing, or anything else that needs sustained}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the best choice on the Montreal, QC market. It’s the ideal portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is key when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to reproduce life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or dangerous chemicals to seep into the component case. Our secure latch lids ensure safer transportation around the Montreal, QC area and prohibit unintended openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series is composed of seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator requirements, we have the equipment that is best for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your samples will be kept secure wherever you go in Montreal, QC. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely gather concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Montreal, QC. While portable, the temperature is maintained at 73°F (22°C) and requires no monitoring. The temperature is displayed in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test samples and dependable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the sides
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without angling the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Montreal, QC
We know the integrity of your work and research in Montreal, QC is dependent upon the integrity of our design and product. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will guarantee your samples’ climate needs are fulfilled, regardless of your Montreal, QC industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.