Portable Incubator Philadelphia, PA
Portable Incubator Philadelphia, PA. The quality and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is second to none. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers in not only the United States but across the globe. Whatever type of Philadelphia, PA research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like environments for transporting or in-field research. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of portable incubators since 2003. We provide portable incubators with exact temperature controls and an assortment of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our products no matter where you are or where you’re going in Philadelphia, PA. Our Philadelphia, PA staff and technicians have all the necessary licenses and credentials, and will be able to give you excellent customer service, including clarifying technical details and helping analyze custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Philadelphia, PA portable incubators resemble our larger laboratory incubators , in that they offer precise climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the further advantage and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Philadelphia, PA or in the field. Regardless of which Philadelphia, PA field you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to satisfy your portable incubator needs. All of our portable incubators offer adequate storage space and efficient battery and charging capabilities to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the climate they need to be in.
When we build a portable incubator we do it with four factors in mind:
Once we’re confident we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our innovative technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers manufactures three portable incubator models, so we have the portable incubator you need regardless of your needs in the Philadelphia, PA area. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our state-of-the-art portable incubators can satisfy any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read more to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or click the links above to obtain a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to preserve samples at a consistent cold temperature to either promote or prevent growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is key for when you need to transport biological samples in Philadelphia, PA, or maintain samples in lab-like conditions while taking them to an off-laboratory site. Our clients have found “the Chillie” extremely useful, whether they are running plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular in many industries because of its high-quality construction and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Strong and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also add a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you buy a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be certain you are receiving extraordinary quality, outstanding customer service, and most state-of-the-art technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Philadelphia, PA water pollution testing, or anything else that requires consistent}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the finest choice on the Philadelphia, PA market. It’s the ideal portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is necessary when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to recreate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t permit blood samples or dangerous chemicals to trickle into the component case. Our secure latch lids mean safer transportation around the Philadelphia, PA area and prohibit unintended openings. Its advanced features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series comprises seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator requirements, we have the product that is correct for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be certain that your specimens will be kept secure wherever you go in Philadelphia, PA. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They offer you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Philadelphia, PA. When portable, the temperature is kept at 73°F (22°C) and requires no monitoring. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test materials and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the sides
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without angling the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Philadelphia, PA
We know the integrity of your work and research in Philadelphia, PA is dependent upon the integrity of our design and product. Whether you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will make certain your samples’ climate requirements are met, regardless of your Philadelphia, PA industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or obtain a free quote online.