Portable Incubator Newark, NJ
Portable Incubator Newark, NJ. The quality and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is incomparable. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers in not only the United States but across the globe. Whatever kind of Newark, NJ research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like conditions for transferring or in-field research. Our portable incubators are constructed with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of portable incubators since 2003. We offer portable incubators with pinpoint temperature controls and a range of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our portable incubators no matter where you are or where you’re going in Newark, NJ. Our Newark, NJ staff and technicians have all the requisite certifications and credentials, and will be able to give you excellent customer service, including explaining technical details and helping analyze custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Newark, NJ portable incubators imitate our larger laboratory incubators , in that they provide exact climate and temperature control, helping guard against your samples, cultures, or specimens becoming contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the additional advantage and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Newark, NJ or in the field. Whatever Newark, NJ industry you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to satisfy your portable incubator requirements. All of our portable incubators offer adequate storage space and efficient battery and charging proficiency to ensure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the environment they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four facets in mind:
Once we’re sure we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our signature state-of-the-art technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers manufactures three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Newark, NJ area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our state-of-the-art portable incubators can fulfill any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read more to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or click the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to preserve samples at a consistent cold temperature to either promote or inhibit growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is vital for when you need to move biological samples in Newark, NJ, or keep samples in a lab-like state when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” vitally important, whether they are running plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular in a variety of industries because of its high-quality design and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit entirely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Strong and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also offer a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you purchase a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can know you are getting extraordinary quality, extraordinary customer service, and most technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Newark, NJ water pollution testing, or anything else that necessitates constant}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the highest-quality option on the Newark, NJ market. It’s the best portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is indispensable when transporting blood, water treatment research, or when trying to reproduce life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or dangerous chemicals to leak into the component case. Our secure latch lids ensure safer transportation around the Newark, NJ area and prohibit unintentional openings. Its state-of-the-art features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit entirely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series is composed of seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the equipment that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be sure that your specimens will be kept safe wherever you go in Newark, NJ. Extra battery power can be added upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They provide you a cost-effective option to safely collect concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Newark, NJ. While portable, the temperature is set at 73°F (22°C) and no monitoring is mandatory. The temperature is shown in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test specimens and dependable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy handling
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the sides
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for decreased carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Newark, NJ
We know the integrity of your work and research in Newark, NJ counts on the integrity of our design and product. Regardless of if you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will ensure your samples’ climate needs are met, regardless of your Newark, NJ industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or obtain a free quote online.