Portable Incubator Sacramento, CA
Portable Incubator Sacramento, CA. The craftmanship and durability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unrivaled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and around the world. Whatever type of Sacramento, CA research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like environments for transferring or in-field research. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of portable incubators since 2003. We make portable incubators with exact temperature controls and a variety of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our products no matter where you are or where you’re going in Sacramento, CA. Our Sacramento, CA staff and technicians have all the necessary licenses and credentials, and will be able to offer you exceptional customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping diagnose custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Sacramento, CA portable incubators mimic our larger laboratory incubators , in that they offer precise climate and temperature control, helping guard against your samples, cultures, or specimens getting contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the additional convenience and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or polluted during transport in Sacramento, CA or in the field. Whatever Sacramento, CA industry you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator requirements. All of our portable incubators offer sufficient storage space and efficient battery and charging capabilities to ensure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the environment they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four factors in mind:
Once we’re confident we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with our advanced technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers manufactures three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Sacramento, CA area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our innovative portable incubators can satisfy any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read below to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to get a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to maintain contents at a constant cold temperature to either boost or inhibit growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is vital for when you need to transfer biological samples in Sacramento, CA, or maintain samples in a lab-like state while taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” vitally important, whether they are conducting plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular across a range of fields because of its high-quality construction and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Strong and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also include a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you acquire a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be assured you are getting top-rate quality, top-rate customer service, and most state-of-the-art technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re conducting microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Sacramento, CA water pollution testing, or anything else that needs consistent}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the finest choice on the Sacramento, CA market. It’s the preferred portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is necessary when transporting blood, water treatment research, or when trying to replicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or hazardous chemicals to leak into the component case. Our secure latch lids ensure safer transportation around the Sacramento, CA area and prevent unintentional openings. Its state-of-the-art features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series is composed of seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the product that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be sure that your samples will be kept safe wherever you go in Sacramento, CA. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Sacramento, CA. While portable, the temperature is kept at 73°F (22°C) and needs no monitoring. The temperature is displayed in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test materials and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy handling
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tipping the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for decreased carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Sacramento, CA
We know the integrity of your work and research in Sacramento, CA is dependent upon the integrity of our design and product. Whether you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will make sure your samples’ climate requirements are met, regardless of your Sacramento, CA industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or receive a free quote online.