Portable Incubator Nashville, TN
Portable Incubator Nashville, TN. The excellence and durability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unrivaled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers in not only the United States but across the globe. Whatever kind of Nashville, TN research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like environments for transporting or in-field research. Our portable incubators are constructed with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of portable incubators since 2003. We provide portable incubators with precise temperature controls and an assortment of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our portable incubators regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Nashville, TN. Our Nashville, TN staff and technicians have all the mandatory certifications and credentials, and will be able to give you first-rate customer service, including explaining technical details and helping analyze custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Nashville, TN portable incubators imitate our larger laboratory incubators , in that they offer precise climate and temperature control, helping protect against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the extra advantage and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Nashville, TN or in the field. Whatever Nashville, TN field you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to fulfill your portable incubator needs. Every one of our portable incubators offer ample storage space and efficient battery and charging proficiency to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the condition they need to be in.
When we make a portable incubator we do it with four features in mind:
Once we’re certain we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with the latest technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers produces three portable incubator models, so we have the portable incubator you need regardless of your needs in the Nashville, TN area. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our advanced portable incubators can fulfill any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read below to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or check out the links above to get a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to maintain samples at a consistent cold temperature to either aid or prevent growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is important for when you need to transport biological samples in Nashville, TN, or keep samples in a lab-like state when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” invaluable, whether they are running plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular in an array of fields due to its high-quality design and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Durable and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also provide a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you order a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be confident you are getting the best quality, top-rate customer service, and most innovative technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Nashville, TN water pollution testing, or anything else that needs constant}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the finest choice on the Nashville, TN market. It’s the best portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is indispensable when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to duplicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t permit blood samples or unsafe chemicals to leak into the component case. Our secure latch lids mean safer transportation around the Nashville, TN area and prohibit accidental openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series contains seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator demands, we have the equipment that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your samples will be kept safe wherever you go in Nashville, TN. Extra battery power can be included upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Nashville, TN. While portable, the temperature is kept at 73°F (22°C) and needs no monitoring. The temperature is shown in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test samples and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy handling
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the sides
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tipping the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for lower carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Nashville, TN
We know the integrity of your work and research in Nashville, TN counts on the integrity of our design and manufacturing. Regardless of if you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will make certain your samples’ climate needs are satisfied, regardless of your Nashville, TN industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.