Portable Incubator Minneapolis, MN
Portable Incubator Minneapolis, MN. The excellence and dependability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unrivaled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and around the world. Whatever type of Minneapolis, MN research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like environments for transporting or in-field testing. Our portable incubators are constructed with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been a leader in the design and manufacturing of portable incubators since 2003. We provide portable incubators with pinpoint temperature controls and a range of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our products regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Minneapolis, MN. Our Minneapolis, MN staff and technicians have all the required licenses and credentials, and will be able to give you superb customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping analyze custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Minneapolis, MN portable incubators mimic our larger laboratory incubators , in that they give exact climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against contamination or spoilage of samples, cultures, or specimens. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the further benefit and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or contaminated during transport in Minneapolis, MN or in the field. Regardless of which Minneapolis, MN industry you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator requirements. Every one of our portable incubators offer sufficient storage space and efficient battery and charging proficiency to make sure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the environment they need to be in.
When we design a portable incubator we do it with four facets in mind:
Once we’re positive we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with our sophisticated technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers supplies three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Minneapolis, MN area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our innovative portable incubators can satisfy any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read below to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or check out the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to preserve contents at a consistent cold temperature to either promote or prevent growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is key for when you need to transfer biological samples in Minneapolis, MN, or maintain samples in a lab-like state while taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” invaluable, whether they are carrying out plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular in a variety of industries because of its high-quality design and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Strong and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also include a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you acquire a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can know you are receiving extraordinary quality, extraordinary customer service, and most technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re handling microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Minneapolis, MN water pollution testing, or anything else that necessitates perpetual}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the finest option on the Minneapolis, MN market. It’s the preferred portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is key when transporting blood, water treatment research, or when trying to replicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or hazardous chemicals to trickle into the component case. Our secure latch lids mean safer transportation around the Minneapolis, MN area and prevent unintended openings. Its advanced features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with coved floor for ease of cleaning.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a safer transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series comprises seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator requirements, we have the equipment that is best for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be sure that your specimens will be kept safe wherever you go in Minneapolis, MN. Extra battery power can be ordered upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They provide you a cost-effective option to safely gather concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Minneapolis, MN. When portable, the temperature is held at 73°F (22°C) and no monitoring is mandatory. The temperature is presented in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test specimens and dependable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transporting
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Minneapolis, MN
We know the integrity of your work and research in Minneapolis, MN depends on the integrity of our design and manufacturing. Regardless of if you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will make certain your samples’ climate needs are met, regardless of your Minneapolis, MN industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.