Portable Incubator Houston, TX
Portable Incubator Houston, TX. The quality and durability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is incomparable. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and globally. Whatever kind of Houston, TX research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like conditions for transferring or in-field research. Our portable incubators use the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Houston, TX portable incubators since 2003. We provide portable incubators with precise temperature controls and an assortment of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our products regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Houston, TX. Our Houston, TX staff and technicians have all the mandatory licenses and credentials, and will be able to offer you outstanding customer service, including explaining technical details and helping diagnose custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Houston, TX portable incubators mirror our larger laboratory incubators , in that they provide pinpoint climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against your samples, cultures, or specimens becoming contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the extra convenience and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or contaminated during transport in Houston, TX or in the field. Regardless of which Houston, TX field you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to fulfill your portable incubator needs. All of our portable incubators offer sufficient storage space and efficient battery and charging capabilities to make sure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the condition they need to be in.
When we create a portable incubator we do it with four features in mind:
Once we’re confident we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our sophisticated technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers produces three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Houston, TX area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our innovative portable incubators can meet any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read below to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to hold contents at a constant cold temperature to either encourage or prevent growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is vital for when you need to transfer biological samples in Houston, TX, or hold samples in lab-like conditions when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” vitally important, whether they are running plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular across a range of fields due to its high-quality construction and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy handling and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Interior is easy to clean, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Durable and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also add a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you buy a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are getting extraordinary quality, top-rate customer service, and most technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re carrying out microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Houston, TX water pollution testing, or anything else that requires consistent}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the finest option on the Houston, TX market. It’s the perfect portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is essential when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to duplicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t permit blood samples or unsafe chemicals to drain into the component case. Our secure latch lids mean safer transportation around the Houston, TX area and prevent incidental openings. Its state-of-the-art features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series includes seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the equipment that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be certain that your samples will be kept safe wherever you go in Houston, TX. Extra battery power can be added upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) specifications, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Houston, TX. While portable, the temperature is held at 73°F (22°C) and no monitoring is mandatory. The temperature is shown in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test samples and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy handling
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tipping the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for lower carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Houston, TX
We know the integrity of your work and research in Houston, TX counts on the integrity of our design and product. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will make certain your samples’ climate requirements are satisfied, regardless of your Houston, TX industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or receive a free quote online.