Portable Incubator Atlanta, GA
Portable Incubator Atlanta, GA. The craftmanship and durability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is second to none. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and globally. Whatever type of Atlanta, GA research or industry you work in, you need portable lab-like environments for transferring or in-field studies. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Reach out to one of our helpful representatives today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Atlanta, GA portable incubators since 2003. We provide portable incubators with exact temperature controls and an array of battery and energy options, so that you can depend on our portable incubators no matter where you are or where you’re going in Atlanta, GA. Our Atlanta, GA staff and technicians have all the mandatory licenses and credentials, and will be able to offer you superb customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping troubleshoot custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Atlanta, GA portable incubators mirror our larger laboratory incubators , in that they supply exact climate and temperature control, helping safeguard against your samples, cultures, or specimens becoming contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the further advantage and ease of mind that your specimens will be maintained during transport in Atlanta, GA or in the field. Whatever Atlanta, GA field you are in and whether your work is clinical or research-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to satisfy your portable incubator needs. Every one of our portable incubators provide adequate storage space and efficient battery and charging capabilities to ensure your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the environment they need to be in.
When we build a portable incubator we do it with four factors in mind:
Once we’re positive we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we produce it with our sophisticated technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers offers three portable incubator models, so whatever your needs are in the Atlanta, GA area you can be sure we offer the portable incubator you need. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our innovative portable incubators can meet any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read on to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or take a look at the links above to receive a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is made to maintain samples at a consistent cold temperature to either promote or stop growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is necessary for when you need to transport biological samples in Atlanta, GA, or hold samples in lab-like conditions when taking them to an off-laboratory site. Our clients have found “the Chillie” vitally important, whether they are carrying out plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular across an array of fields due to its high-quality design and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Strong and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also add a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you purchase a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can know you are receiving extraordinary quality, outstanding customer service, and most state-of-the-art technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re carrying out microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Atlanta, GA water pollution testing, or anything else that needs consistent}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the best option on the Atlanta, GA market. It’s the perfect portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is crucial when transferring blood, water treatment research, or when trying to duplicate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t permit blood samples or dangerous chemicals to seep into the component case. Our secure latch lids provide safer transportation around the Atlanta, GA area and prohibit unintended openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with coved floor for ease of cleaning.
- Unit fully pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pocket
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series contains seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the equipment that is right for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, ensuring that your specimens will be kept secure wherever you go in Atlanta, GA. Extra battery power can be included upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are designed and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They give you a cost-effective option to safely store concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Atlanta, GA. While portable, the temperature is set at 73°F (22°C) and needs no monitoring. The temperature is displayed in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storage of concrete test materials and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- No need to open to see temperature reading or set point of thermostat
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the sides
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without tilting the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Atlanta, GA
We know the integrity of your work and research in Atlanta, GA depends on the integrity of our design and product. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our series of portable incubators will guarantee your samples’ climate requirements are met, regardless of your Atlanta, GA industry or field of research. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or receive a free quote online.