Portable Incubator Columbus, OH
Portable Incubator Columbus, OH. The quality and durability of a Darwin Chambers portable incubator is unparalleled. We are the leaders in the manufacture and design of controlled environmental chambers both nationally and globally. Whatever kind of Columbus, OH research or industry you practice, you need portable lab-like conditions for hauling or in-field experiments. Our portable incubators are manufactured with the highest quality materials and are all CSA certified (equivalent to UL certification). Call us today at 877-783-6774 or request a free quote online.
Darwin Chambers has been designing and manufacturing Columbus, OH portable incubators since 2003. We provide portable incubators with pinpoint temperature controls and a range of battery and energy options, so that you can trust in our portable incubators regardless of where you are or where you’re going in Columbus, OH. Our Columbus, OH staff and technicians have all the mandatory licenses and credentials, and will be able to give you first-rate customer service, including elucidating technical details and helping diagnose custom solutions.
Darwin Chambers’ Columbus, OH portable incubators imitate our larger laboratory incubators , in that they render exact climate and temperature control, helping shield against your samples, cultures, or specimens getting contaminated or spoiled. With a Darwin Chambers portable incubator, you have the additional convenience and ease of mind that your specimens will not be spoiled or contaminated during transport in Columbus, OH or in the field. Whatever Columbus, OH field you work in research or are clinic-based, Darwin Chambers’ will be able to meet your portable incubator demands. Every one of our portable incubators provide adequate storage space and efficient battery and charging proficiency to make certain that your specimens, samples, or cultures get where they need to be in the climate they need to be in.
When we produce a portable incubator we do it with four elements in mind:
Once we’re certain we’ve designed the best-performing portable incubator that is cost-effective for you and your company, we manufacture it with our innovative technologies.
Portable Incubator Models
Darwin Chambers manufactures three portable incubator models, so we have the portable incubator you need regardless of your needs in the Columbus, OH area. We know how important your samples and their proper storage are to you and your work, and our innovative portable incubators can fulfill any requirement you have.
- Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
- Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
- Concrete Curing Portable Incubator
Read more to read about each model, call us today at 877-783-6774, or click the links above to obtain a free quote.
Portable Refrigerated Incubator – “The Chillie”
A refrigerated portable incubator is designed to keep samples at a constant cold temperature to either boost or suppress growth in cells, tissue cultures or other samples. This model of portable incubator is vital for when you need to transport biological samples in Columbus, OH, or keep samples in lab-like conditions while taking them to an off-laboratory site. Many have found “the Chillie” vitally important, whether they are directing plant and insect research, bacterial culturing, fecal coliform and E. coli testing, water pollution testing, and more.
Our “The Chillie” refrigerated portable incubator is popular in a variety of fields due to its high-quality design and impressive features:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable side handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Durable, powder coated steel exterior construction.
- Easy-to-clean interior, seamless plastic
- Insulation is foamed in place.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Microprocessor LED temperature control with display
- Compressor Troubleshoot Fault LED control display
- Latched and insulated Lid
- Durable and solid outer casing
- 1 Wire Basket
- Air Vents
- Drain Plug
- PT100 RTD Sensor
- 2 Circulating Fans
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 10ºC
- Inside Dimensions: 11”W x 11.25”L x 14.75”H of usable space
- Weight: 53 lbs.
- Voltage Power AC (110V – 65W / 2.5A) or DC (12VC – 4.5A Car Lighter Socket)
We also include a 6-month warranty for any parts and labor for the Chillie.
When you acquire a portable incubator from Darwin Chambers, you can be certain you are receiving top-rate quality, the best customer service, and most technology on the environmental chamber market. Whether you’re conducting microbiological sample testing, bacterial research, curing, hematological testing, coliform determinations, tissue culturing, Columbus, OH water pollution testing, or anything else that requires constant}, cold temperatures, a Darwin Chambers refrigerated portable incubator is the best choice on the Columbus, OH market. It’s the perfect portable incubator for bigger samples and research projects.
Heated Portable Incubator – NGPlus Series
A heated portable incubator is necessary when moving blood, water treatment research, or when trying to recreate life conditions for cell cultures and biological research. The NGPlus Series won’t allow blood samples or dangerous chemicals to trickle into the component case. Our secure latch lids ensure safer transportation around the Columbus, OH area and stop unintended openings. Its innovative features include:
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles for easy carrying and transportation.
- Exterior: Double wall foam insulation, seamless high-density polyethylene, insulation foamed in place
- Interior: One-piece molded poly with easy-to clean coved floor.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature limit.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30Plus, NQ50Plus, and NQ72Plus attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature override.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Precision Liquid-In-Glass Verification Thermometer, 15/50C. NIST Traceable.
- Rack for test tubes
- Attached document pouch
- Battery pack (click here for more details)
The NQPlus series contains seven different sizes and dimensions, ranging from 4lbs, 11oz to 39lbs. Whatever your heated portable incubator needs, we have the equipment that is correct for you. All models come with an AC/DC power supply cord of the 12VDC car adapter unit, so you can be certain that your samples will be kept secure wherever you go in Columbus, OH. Extra battery power can be added upon request.
Concrete Curing Portable Incubator – MC Series
Our concrete curing portable incubators are created and manufactured to meet all ASTM, ACI, AASHTO, CCRL (The Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory, a division of ASTM International) requirements, and other standards. They provide you a cost-effective option to safely collect concrete, asphalt, and related materials in Columbus, OH. While portable, the temperature is set at 73°F (22°C) and requires no monitoring. The temperature is shown in an easy-to-read digital presentation.
- On job site protected storing of concrete test specimens and reliable heating
- Fits five 6″x 12″ concrete test cylinder molds and ten 4″x 8″ concrete test cylinder molds
- Comes with comfort grip no-crush handles for easy transport
- Temperature reading on the outside
- The plate is thermally protected from overheating
- Digital temperature controller (click here for more information)
- Xtreme technology uses an insulated lid and extra insulation in the walls
- EZ-Clean top wipes clean and the lead-resistant channel drain makes it easy to empty any excess water without angling the cooler
- Low CO2 insulation for reduced carbon emissions from foam manufacturing
Inside dimensions are 24.5 x 14 x 13”, and the portable incubator weighs 13lbs 10oz.
Call Darmin Chambers for the Best Portable Incubator in Columbus, OH
We know the integrity of your work and research in Columbus, OH counts on the integrity of our design and manufacturing. If you’re in the lab, in the field, or somewhere in between, our line of portable incubators will ensure your samples’ climate requirements are satisfied, regardless of your Columbus, OH industry or field of research. Call us now at 877-783-6774 or obtain a free quote online.