Philadelphia, PA Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is one of the biggest concerns. In some applications, you will need high heat and humidity, and in others, you may need different environmental settings. Different plants require specific conditions to grow and flourish. To study the effects of individual variables, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
Philadelphia, PA plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are designed to produce conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we offer a range of plant growth products that is able to meet any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, superior quality Philadelphia, PA plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to observe the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ Philadelphia, PA plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Philadelphia, PA plant growth products have many valuable applications. A Philadelphia, PA plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment in which plants can exist. With these growth chambers, you are able to carefully control and measure the effects of environmental conditions, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. In addition, plant growth incubators are used in standard plant production.
Our plant growth chambers and incubators are ideal for:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
Precise conditions and exact control and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for viable study results and reliable plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also removing the influence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and constructs its Philadelphia, PA plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. We produce our plant growth chambers in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. The units are available to Philadelphia, PA customers at stock design models with many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate a plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than similar models from competitors while also creating less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy energy savings two-fold that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers come standard with countless valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. Available with delivery and installation in Philadelphia, PA, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Philadelphia, PA professional specializing in plant life, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile selection of custom options.
Philadelphia, PA Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. The cooling system is a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. Learn more about the virtual touchscreen technology here.
- Shelving. Our open wire epoxy-coated steel shelves with evenly distrubted support are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our Philadelphia, PA chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers come with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Philadelphia, PA| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. You expect the best in the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Philadelphia, PA plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers delivers. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. We hold every individual plant growth chamber we produce to a rigid criterion from the design, engineering, and craftsmanship. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Philadelphia, PA plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.