Oakland, CA Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is of paramount importance. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Different plants require specific conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or need to be able to measure and study specific variables and their effect on plants, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
Oakland, CA plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are capable of producing conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we carry a variety of plant growth products that is able to meet any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, superior quality Oakland, CA plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to observe the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ Oakland, CA plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Oakland, CA plant growth products have many valuable uses. A Oakland, CA plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. With these growth chambers, you are able to study the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, product development, and organism growth. They are also commonly used for standard plant production.
Our plant growth chambers and incubators are ideal for:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
Precise conditions and exact control and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for usable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the presence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers designs and produces its Oakland, CA plant growth products with the safety and wellbeing of the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. We produce our plant growth chambers in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The PG Series is the Darwin Chambers’ line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. The units are available to Oakland, CA customers at stock design models with many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. The ultra-quiet and highly efficient DC fans come standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate a plant growth chamber in any lab or office.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than comparable models from competitors while producing less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy energy savings two-fold that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers come standard with many valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
Additional features, such as a touchscreen interface, are available as options. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. If you have a prefered controller or manufacturer, we can fit your chamber with the controller of your choosing.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. Available with delivery and installation in Oakland, CA, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Oakland, CA professional specializing in plant life, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a diverse selection of custom options.
Oakland, CA Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms can reach temperatures between 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. The cooling system is a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. The epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our Oakland, CA chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Oakland, CA| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Oakland, CA plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Oakland, CA plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.