Miami, FL Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is of paramount importance. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Each plant needs specific conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or need to be able to measure and study specific variables and their effect on plants, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
Miami, FL plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are designed to produce conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we offer a range of plant growth products that is able to meet any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, high quality Miami, FL plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a dependable solution for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ Miami, FL plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Miami, FL plant growth products have many valuable applications. A Miami, FL plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. These chambers make it possible to study the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are used in the research of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. They are also commonly used for standard plant production.
Our plant growth chambers and incubators are ideal for:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for viable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the presence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and produces its Miami, FL plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. We produce our plant growth chambers in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials used in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The PG Series is the Darwin Chambers’ line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. The ultra-quiet and highly efficient DC fans come standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. With a almost silent fan, you can easily install your plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than comparable competitor products while also creating less demand on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers provide many valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. With Miami, FL delivery and installation offered for your convenience, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Miami, FL professional who works with plants, you will appreciate many key characteristics of our walk-in plant growth chambers that make a difference when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile range of custom options.
Miami, FL Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. The cooling system is a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. Our open wire epoxy-coated steel shelves with evenly distrubted support are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our Miami, FL chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an accessible, visible, and easy-to-operate personnel alarm in case of an emergency. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Miami, FL| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. You expect the best in the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Miami, FL plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers delivers. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Miami, FL plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.