San Antonio, TX
San Antonio, TX Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is of paramount importance. In some applications, you will need high heat and humidity, and in others, you may need different environmental settings. Each plant needs different conditions to grow and flourish. To study the effects of individual variables, exact measurement and control of the environment is hugely important. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, you need a plant growth environment you can control.
San Antonio, TX plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are equipped to produce conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the leader in innovation and quality in the environmental chamber industry, and we carry a range of plant growth products that is able to provide any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, high quality San Antonio, TX plant growth chambers. When you are in the need of a dependable solution for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to observe the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ San Antonio, TX plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our San Antonio, TX plant growth products have many valuable uses. A San Antonio, TX plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. With these growth chambers, you are able to carefully control and measure the effects of environmental conditions, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. These chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, product development, and organism growth. In addition, plant growth incubators are used in standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for viable study results and reliable plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the influence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and crafts its San Antonio, TX plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials used in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for nearly any application. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. The ultra-quiet and highly efficient DC fans come standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. With a almost silent fan, you can easily install a plant growth chamber in any lab or office.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers use less energy than similar competitor products while also creating less demand on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers provide many invaluable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
Additional features, such as a touchscreen interface, are available as options. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. If you have a prefered controller or manufacturer, we can fit your chamber with the controller of your choosing.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. Available with delivery and installation in San Antonio, TX, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a San Antonio, TX professional who works with plants, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a diverse selection of custom options.
San Antonio, TX Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. The cooling system is a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. Learn more about the virtual touchscreen technology here.
- Shelving. Our epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our San Antonio, TX chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an accessible, visible, and easy-to-operate personnel alarm in case of an emergency. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near San Antonio, TX| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your San Antonio, TX plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect San Antonio, TX plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.