Minneapolis, MN Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is one of the biggest concerns. In some applications, you will need high heat and humidity, and in others, you may need different environmental settings. Each plant needs specific conditions to grow and flourish. To study the effects of individual variables, exact measurement and control of the environment is always a concern. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or need to be able to measure and study specific variables and their effect on plants, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
Minneapolis, MN plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are designed to produce conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we carry a range of plant growth products that can meet any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, high quality Minneapolis, MN plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a dependable solution for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the advantage of a Darwin Chambers’ Minneapolis, MN plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Minneapolis, MN plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of applications. A Minneapolis, MN plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment in which plants can exist. These chambers make it possible to study the effects of environmental conditions, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, product development, and organism growth. They are also commonly used in standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for viable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to command atmospheric conditions while also removing the presence of other confounding factors that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers designs and produces its Minneapolis, MN plant growth products with the safety and wellbeing of the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for nearly any application. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. The ultra-quiet and highly efficient DC fans come standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate a plant growth chamber in any lab or office.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than similar competitor products while also creating less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy dual energy savings that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers provide countless valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. Available with delivery and installation in Minneapolis, MN, our plant growth rooms are crafted for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Minneapolis, MN professional who works with plants, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, we offer a diverse selection of custom options.
Minneapolis, MN Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Darwin Chambers Virtual Touchscreen technology is capable of data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. Our epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, we construct our Minneapolis, MN chambers with safe and environmentally friendly materials. All walk-in chambers come with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Minneapolis, MN| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Minneapolis, MN plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Minneapolis, MN plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.