Charlotte, NC Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is one of the biggest concerns. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Different plants require specific conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
Charlotte, NC plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are equipped to produce conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the leader in innovation and quality in the environmental chamber industry, and we carry a variety of plant growth products that can provide any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, high quality Charlotte, NC plant growth chambers. When you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, select from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to observe the advantage of a Darwin Chambers’ Charlotte, NC plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Charlotte, NC plant growth products have many valuable applications. A Charlotte, NC plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. With these growth chambers, you are able to study the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, product development, and organism growth. They are also commonly used for standard plant production.
Our plant growth chambers and incubators are ideal for:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
Precise conditions and exact control and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for usable study results and reliable plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to command atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the presence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers designs and produces its Charlotte, NC plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials used in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. The units are available to Charlotte, NC customers at stock design models with many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate a plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers use less energy than comparable models from competitors while also creating less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy dual energy savings that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with Fuji Electric controllers. These controllers come standard with many valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
Additional features, such as a touchscreen interface, are available as options. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. With Charlotte, NC delivery and installation offered for your convenience, our plant growth rooms are crafted for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Charlotte, NC professional specializing in plant life, you will appreciate many key characteristics of our walk-in plant growth chambers that make a difference when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile selection of custom options.
Charlotte, NC Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms can reach temperatures between 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Darwin Chambers Virtual Touchscreen technology is capable of data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. Learn more about the virtual touchscreen technology here.
- Shelving. The open wire epoxy-coated steel shelves with evenly distrubted support are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our Charlotte, NC chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Charlotte, NC| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Charlotte, NC plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Charlotte, NC plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.