Jacksonville, FL Plant Growth
When working with plants, the environment in which the plants exist is of paramount importance. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Different plants require specific conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
Jacksonville, FL plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are capable of producing conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we carry a range of plant growth products that can meet any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, superior quality Jacksonville, FL plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the advantage of a Darwin Chambers’ Jacksonville, FL plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Jacksonville, FL plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of applications. A Jacksonville, FL plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment in which plants can exist. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of environmental conditions, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. They are also commonly used in standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for viable study results and reliable plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to command atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the influence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers designs and crafts its Jacksonville, FL plant growth products with the safety and wellbeing of the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The PG Series is the Darwin Chambers’ line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. The units are available to Jacksonville, FL customers at stock design models with many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. With a almost silent fan, you can easily install your plant growth chamber in any lab or office.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than comparable models from competitors while producing less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers provide many invaluable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. With Jacksonville, FL delivery and installation offered for your convenience, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Jacksonville, FL professional who works with plants, you will appreciate many key characteristics of our walk-in plant growth chambers that make a difference when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, we offer a versatile selection of custom options.
Jacksonville, FL Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. The epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, we construct our Jacksonville, FL chambers with safe and environmentally friendly materials. All walk-in chambers come with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Jacksonville, FL| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Jacksonville, FL plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. We hold every individual plant growth chamber we produce to a rigid criterion from the design, engineering, and craftsmanship. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Jacksonville, FL plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.