Jacksonville, FL Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is one of the biggest concerns. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Different plants require different conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
Jacksonville, FL plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are capable of producing conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we carry a range of plant growth products that is able to meet any plant growth need.
Our clients depend on us for reliable, easy to use, high quality Jacksonville, FL plant growth chambers. When you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ Jacksonville, FL plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Jacksonville, FL plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of applications. A Jacksonville, FL plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of environmental conditions, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are used in the research of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. They are also commonly used in standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for usable study results and reliable plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the presence of other confounding factors that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers designs and produces its Jacksonville, FL plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. The units are available to Jacksonville, FL customers at stock design models with many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. With a almost silent fan, you can easily install a plant growth chamber in any lab or office.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than similar competitor products while producing less demand on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy energy savings two-fold that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers provide countless valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
Additional features, such as a touchscreen interface, are available as options. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. If you have a prefered controller or manufacturer, we can fit your chamber with the controller of your choosing.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. Available with delivery and installation in Jacksonville, FL, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Jacksonville, FL professional specializing in plant life, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile range of custom options.
Jacksonville, FL Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms can reach temperatures between 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. Our epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf is treated with an iron phosphate base with an antibacterial agent applied, capable of withstanding high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, we construct our Jacksonville, FL chambers with safe and environmentally friendly materials. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Jacksonville, FL| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. You expect the best in the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Jacksonville, FL plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Jacksonville, FL plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.