Long Island, NY
Long Island, NY Plant Growth
When working with plants, your ability to control their environment is one of the biggest concerns. In some applications, you will need high heat and humidity, and in others, you may need different environmental settings. Different plants require different conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, the bottom line is that you need a plant growth environment you can control.
Long Island, NY plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are designed to produce conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the leader in innovation and quality in the environmental chamber industry, and we carry a variety of plant growth products that can provide any plant growth need.
Our clients depend on us for reliable, easy to use, high quality Long Island, NY plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a dependable solution for your plant growth needs, select from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to observe the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ Long Island, NY plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Long Island, NY plant growth products have many valuable applications. A Long Island, NY plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment in which plants can exist. With these growth chambers, you are able to carefully control and measure the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are used in the research of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, product development, and organism growth. In addition, plant growth incubators are used for standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are mandatory for viable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also removing the presence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and constructs its Long Island, NY plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials used in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain no VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs and assured that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for nearly any application. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate your plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers use less energy than comparable competitor products while also creating less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to energy savings two-fold that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers provide countless valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
Additional features, such as a touchscreen interface, are available as options. The Fuji controllers are unique in the industry because they have been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. Available with delivery and installation in Long Island, NY, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Long Island, NY professional who works with plants, you will appreciate many key characteristics of our walk-in plant growth chambers that make a difference when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile selection of custom options.
Long Island, NY Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms can reach temperatures between 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and as low as 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Plant growth rooms have lights programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Virtual Touchscreen is a technology available with Darwin Chambers products with numerous benefits including data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. Learn more about the virtual touchscreen technology here.
- Shelving. The epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf is treated with an iron phosphate base with an antibacterial agent applied, capable of withstanding high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, our Long Island, NY chambers are constructed in a way that is safe to both humans and the environment. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an accessible, visible, and easy-to-operate personnel alarm in case of an emergency. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Long Island, NY| Darwin Chambers
Your professional work calls for the highest standard of precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Long Island, NY plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers delivers. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. We hold every individual plant growth chamber we produce to a rigid criterion from the design, engineering, and craftsmanship. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Long Island, NY plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.