Austin, TX Plant Growth
When working with plants, the environment in which the plants exist is one of the biggest concerns. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Each plant needs different conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or need to be able to measure and study specific variables and their effect on plants, you need a plant growth environment you can control.
Austin, TX plant growth chambers or incubators allow for precise control of the environment and are designed to produce conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the leader in innovation and quality in the environmental chamber industry, and we offer a variety of plant growth products that can meet any plant growth need.
Our clients depend on us for reliable, easy to use, superior quality Austin, TX plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a dependable solution for your plant growth needs, choose from the line of top-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the advantage of a Darwin Chambers’ Austin, TX plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Austin, TX plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of applications. A Austin, TX plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. These chambers make it possible to study the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. Our chambers are used in the research of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. They are also commonly used for standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
Precise conditions and exact control and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for viable study results and reliable plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to command atmospheric conditions while also removing the presence of other confounding variables that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and constructs its Austin, TX plant growth products with the safety and wellbeing of the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. Our plant growth chambers are constructed in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials found in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The PG Series is the Darwin Chambers’ line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for use in many different settings. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. The ultra-quiet and highly efficient DC fans come standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate your plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than similar competitor products while also creating less demand on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers provide countless invaluable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. Available with delivery and installation in Austin, TX, our plant growth rooms are designed for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Austin, TX professional who works with plants, you will appreciate many key characteristics of our walk-in plant growth chambers that make a difference when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile range of custom options.
Austin, TX Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for airflow with minimual disturbance to its plants.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system designed for easy repairs and consistent performance. The cooling system is a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming settings and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Darwin Chambers Virtual Touchscreen technology is capable of data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. Our epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf is treated with an iron phosphate base with an antibacterial agent applied, capable of withstanding high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, we construct our Austin, TX chambers with safe and environmentally friendly materials. All walk-in chambers are equipped with an accessible, visible, and easy-to-operate personnel alarm in case of an emergency. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Austin, TX| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Austin, TX plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers delivers. We understand your plant growth chamber needs from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Austin, TX plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.