Chicago, IL Plant Growth
When working with plants, the environment in which the plants exist is one of the biggest concerns. Some plants are resilient and others, delicate. Each plant needs different conditions to grow and flourish. And when it comes to scientific study, exact measurement and control of the environment is always a concern. Whether you need ideal conditions for plant production or need to be able to measure and study specific variables and their effect on plants, the bottom line is that you need a plant growth environment you can control.
Chicago, IL plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are equipped to produce conditions ideal or necessary for various plant growth studies. Darwin Chambers is the foremost producer of innovative and quality environmental chambers and equipment, and we carry a range of plant growth products that can provide any plant growth need.
Our clients depend on us for reliable, easy to use, high quality Chicago, IL plant growth chambers. If you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, select from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the capabilities of a Darwin Chambers’ Chicago, IL plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Chicago, IL plant growth products are capable of a diverse number of applications. A Chicago, IL plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment for plants to grow. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of environmental conditions, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. These chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. In addition, plant growth incubators are used in standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for viable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The plant growth chamber is meant to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the presence of other confounding factors that exist in a natural setting. This is why the performance and capabilities of your plant growth chamber are so crucial.
Darwin Chambers engineers and constructs its Chicago, IL plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. We produce our plant growth chambers in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, our chambers are constructed using high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials used in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. This affords you confidence in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. Choose from our stock designs or select from many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are ideal for nearly any application. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. PG model chambers can reach temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. With a almost silent fan, you can easily install your plant growth chamber in any lab or office.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than similar models from competitors while also creating less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. Enjoy dual energy savings that quickly adds up to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators are available standard with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers come standard with countless invaluable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
Additional features, such as a touchscreen interface, are available as options. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are used in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers plant growth rooms are engineered with advanced quality and customization. Available with delivery and installation in Chicago, IL, our plant growth rooms are crafted for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Chicago, IL professional specializing in plant life, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a diverse range of custom options.
Chicago, IL Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms have a temperature range of 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are fitted with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Darwin Chambers Virtual Touchscreen technology is capable of data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. More information about our virtual touchscreen technology is available here.
- Shelving. Our epoxy-coated open-wire shelving is installed with evenly distributed support and are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, we construct our Chicago, IL chambers with safe and environmentally friendly materials. All walk-in chambers come with an accessible, visible, and easy-to-operate personnel alarm in case of an emergency. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Chicago, IL| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. Your work depends on the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Chicago, IL plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. Each Darwin Chambers plant growth product is designed, engineered, and constructed with strict adherence to our standards. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Chicago, IL plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.