Chicago, IL Plant Growth
When working with plants, the environment in which the plants exist is of paramount importance. In some applications, you will need high heat and humidity, and in others, you may need different environmental settings. Different plants require specific conditions to grow and flourish. To study the effects of individual variables, the surrounding environment is hugely important. Whether you are simply rearing plants for a specific use or are looking to conduct experiments and gather data, the bottom line is that you need exact, consistent control of the plant growth environment.
Chicago, IL plant growth chambers or incubators are the solution for environmental manipulation and are designed to produce conditions ideal or necessary for specific plant growth tasks. Darwin Chambers is the leader in innovation and quality in the environmental chamber industry, and we carry a range of plant growth products that is able to meet any plant growth need.
Our clients prefer Darwin Chambers because of our reliable, easy to use, high quality Chicago, IL plant growth chambers. When you are in the need of a controlled environment for your plant growth needs, select from the line of high-performing Darwin Chamber plant growth products. Call (877) 783-6774 or reach us online to discover the advantage of a Darwin Chambers’ Chicago, IL plant growth chamber and order one today.
Plant Growth Product Applications
Our Chicago, IL plant growth products have many valuable applications. A Chicago, IL plant growth chamber provides a controlled environment in which plants can exist. These chambers make it possible to carefully control and measure the effects of various environmental characteristics, such as light, temperature, humidity, and other atmospheric conditions, on plant growth and function. These chambers are suited for use in the fields of biotechnology, seed germination, agricultural research, and the development of products and organisms. They are also commonly used in standard plant production.
Use Darwin plant growth chambers and equipment in:
- Plant breeding
- Genetic research
- Nutrition studies
- Research in other topics in plant life and physiology
- Production and growth of plants
We are aware that complete control of the environment and manipulation of these various environmental factors are vital for usable study results and fruitful plant production conditions. The function of a plant growth chamber is to manipulate atmospheric conditions while also eliminating the presence of other confounding factors that exist in a natural setting. Which such precise settings hanging in the balance, the abilities and performance of your plant growth equipment is crucial.
Darwin Chambers designs and crafts its Chicago, IL plant growth products with the potential effects on the Earth, our clients, and our clients’ work in mind. We produce our plant growth chambers in compliance with the USDA-APHIS. In addition, we craft our chambers with high-performance polyurethane insulation with an R-value of 31+. The foam materials used in the construction of Darwin plant growth chambers contain zero VOC’s (volatile organic compounds) and have zero Global Warming Potential. You can be confident in the performance of your chamber for your plant growth needs while also knowing that the chamber and its construction are safe for the environment and the individuals operating it.
The Darwin Chambers PG Series is a line of versatile reach-in plant growth chambers. The units are available to Chicago, IL customers at stock design models with many custom options. Highly reliable and easy to clean, these chambers are suitable for nearly any application. Models are available that can be used as bench-top models, stacked, and full-height sizes.
PG Series Features
- Temperature. ALl PG series models are capable of temperatures between 10 to 60º C with lights on, and can reach as low as 4º C with lights off.
- Quiet Operation. We install these powerful by nearly inaudible DC fans standard in all Darwin products, including the plant growth reach-in chambers. The nearly silent fan makes it possible to locate your plant growth chamber in the midst of a populated work area.
- Energy Efficiency. Darwin Chambers PG Series plant growth chambers consume less energy than comparable competitor products while producing less strain on a building’s cooling systems – a major concern for many labs and buildings where incubation chambers are used. This translates to dual energy savings that can easily amount to thousands of dollars in reduced costs per year.
- Non-Proprietary Controllers. The PG Series plant growth incubators all come equipped with controllers from Fuji Electric. These controllers provide countless valuable features like:
- Fuzzy logic
- PID control
- Programmable alarms
- Calibration capability
- Offset capability
You may also fit your controller with any of our optional features like the touchscreen interface. Unlike most available controllers in the industry, the Fuji controller has been widely proven and are in use in tens of thousands of commerical products. Our plant growth products can be easily fitted with other controllers if you prefer.
Darwin Chambers offers quality engineered, entirely customizable plant growth rooms. With Chicago, IL delivery and installation offered for your convenience, our plant growth rooms are crafted for maximum performance and sustainability and are modular and easily reconfigurable.
As a Chicago, IL professional specializing in plant life, you will find that the key features and characteristics of our walk-in plant growth rooms are significant when it comes to plant growth research. In addition to these important standard features of Darwin walk-in plant growth chambers, choose from a versatile selection of custom options.
Chicago, IL Plant Growth Room Features
- Temperature. Darwin plant growth rooms can reach temperatures between 10°C to 40°C with lights on, and can go down to 4°C with lights off. Temperature control is at a range of ±0.2°C at the sensor for maximum control and precision.
- Air flow. Our plant growth rooms are designed for minimal plant disturbance when it comes to airflow.
- Design. Rooms are available as one, two, or three tier growth chambers.
- Cooling system. Units are cooled with a drop-in refrigeration system for ease of repairs and consistent performance. Our plant growth rooms utilize a top-mounted industrial grade air cooled hot-gas bypass system designed to run continuously.
- Lighting. Lights in walk-in plant growth rooms are programmed with “all at once” dimming abilities and can reach 500-1000 μmol/m2/s (6”) of broad PAR 5000k – perfect for entomology, arabidopsis, tissue culture, medicinal plant, algea, and corn and soybean studies.
- Virtual touchscreen. The Darwin Chambers Virtual Touchscreen technology is capable of data logging, storage, multiple user settings with different access levels, programmable temperature and lights, and more. Learn more about the virtual touchscreen technology here.
- Shelving. The open wire epoxy-coated steel shelves with evenly distrubted support are capable of holding 600 pounds per shelf. Treated with an iron phosphate base and antibacterial agent coating, our Green Epoxy Coated Wire Shelf retains its integrity in high-humidity environments.
- Safety. As mentioned, we construct our Chicago, IL chambers with safe and environmentally friendly materials. All walk-in chambers come with an emergency alarm system that is accessible, apparently visible, and easy to operate. This feature can save lives.
Plant Growth Equipment Near Chicago, IL| Darwin Chambers
As a professional, your work demands precision and control, especially when it comes to a plant growth environment. You expect the best in the performance and abilities of your equipment. For your Chicago, IL plant growth equipment needs, Darwin Chambers is the obvious choice. We are experts in plant growth chambers from bench-top reach-in units to walk-in rooms and other chamber sizes, both custom and standard. We hold every individual plant growth chamber we produce to a rigid criterion from the design, engineering, and craftsmanship. To learn about our current plant growth promotions and to begin selecting the perfect Chicago, IL plant growth chamber for your needs, contact us today or call us at (314) 534-3111.